Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ghost of Romania
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160601817
Your Character Name: David Boe

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96672362
Target Character Name (if known): Opt.Bishop

Request Reason: Police Abuse - Arresting innocent people that just connected to the server.
When did the situation occur?: 5:00PM EEST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Edit: Also like to mention that as soon as I joined, I started my recording. Me looking at a cop car, isn't fleeing or not stopping.

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Foxtrot0295, this player report is against you. You got 24 hours to respond, if you fail to due so, the report will be dealt with with out your input.

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The user sped from police during a traffic stop because he was driving without a license, he then logged off and came back on expecting there to be NLR just because he rel-ogged. You can check the logs he logged off then came back on like 10 minutes later.

You can hear me talk about the traffic stop in the video and how he logged off and came back. I knew it was him too because I had him on ANPR and when I checked his name it matched.

Xarion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The user sped from police during a traffic stop because he was driving without a license, he then logged off and came back on expecting there to be NLR just because he rel-ogged. You can check the logs he logged off then came back on like 10 minutes later.

You can hear me talk about the traffic stop in the video and how he logged off and came back. I knew it was him too because I had him on ANPR and when I checked his name it matched.
You assume that is what I though, but in fact something came up that had to be resolved IRL. Therefore, disconnecting. Also as a matter a fact, it was a long time ago and I also didn't have a warrant on my name. You didn't even check to see if I was wanted on the police database.

@Mr.Alex hasn't 24 hours time allowance for his defence already passed making his post invalid?

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You assume that is what I though, but in fact something came up that had to be resolved IRL. Therefore, disconnecting. Also as a matter a fact, it was a long time ago and I also didn't have a warrant on my name. You didn't even check to see if I was wanted on the police database.

@Mr.Alex hasn't 24 hours time allowance for his defence already passed making his post invalid?
Thats not how this works. The player ended up making a rebuttle before the thread was locked, so its usable and valid.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After further review, the player being reported will not be punished. Whenever you have to go, please make sure to inform a staff member to prevent these situations from occurring.

Player report denied.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.