Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ndani7
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55337096
Your Character Name: Avi Greenberg

Target Steam Name: PakiNxtDoorMerkedU
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72646172
Target Character Name (if known): Jeffrey Brown

Request reason: So basically i joined the server like i do every day, and this guy started shooting me out of nowhere and rdming all the cops (at that time i wasnt even a cop, i just spanwed), but of course he shot me too.
Then i proceeded to go to the realtor NPC to rent a house, and mugged me TWICE near the NPC, and all of that happend in a time period of 20 minutes, and as i know it is allowed to mug only once every 35 minutes.
after he mugged me, i respawned and he tried to MUG me AGAIN and this time it was near town hall in the spawn, as i know this is not allowed.
So basically i want to report that guy for mugging in public and RDMing me.
When did the situation occur?: 10 minutes ago ish.
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: He had 2 friends near him backing him up.

I will be updating this thread with more evidence.

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I can get you a video soon of him mugging me as Lt. At TH, they're single handedly RDMing more than 40 cops I'd say

I wrote that in a confusing way, I was the LT. he was a civ/

Edit 2: Please note, this is all a game in the end, he doesn't deserve to get perma banned for something that had no effect on someone's everyday life, especially when it's clear he wasn't doing it out of toxicity. But Since I have evidence, I wont keep it to myself, https://plays.tv/video/5cc6fb36308d3aaa33/evidence-for-mrdm-mugging-at-th-report

Last edited:

*BOOM_★Are u here?★

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can get you a video soon of him mugging me as Lt. At TH, they're single handedly RDMing more than 40 cops I'd say
Yes please, it will help, he really pissed me off lost like 2 guns because of him + some stuff from inventory.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I've spectated him a bit earlier and he was up to no good. He has been banned for one week for RDM and FailRP.

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.