Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: MiixedAxel
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187451850
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Allen Costello

Rule-breacher Steam Name: WhiteBlood
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62236704
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Issac Vanfudley

Reason for Request: I was in a bank robbery in which we had 4 shooters and 2 hostages both being aimed at by us. Issac was the negotiator and when i requested that all officers relocate away from bank for our safe passage ( I said we would leave hostages in bank) even though all 4 of us had 2 assault rifles and 2 pistols aimed at the hostages head he said bananas on communications and rushed us putting everyone in critical condition including 1 hostage.From the very beginning he had no intent to actually negotiate and RP, he would not do anything we told them to even if we threatened the hostages. He obviously has no intent to RP and only wanted our weapons and bank money for personal gains. he did not value the hostages life one bit and we showed no aggression that should have caused them to fire at us. I have nothing personal against him, I even think hes a pretty nice guy, but there is no reason we should have been rushed like that. We were going to let the hostages stay in bank while we left and he did not give us the slightest bit of chance to RP it out normally.

Time of Occurrence: around 2:20 AM 6/29/2017
Evidence to support your claim: No evidence. ( cant run game well enough to record )
Additional members involved/witnessing: Juan Hernandez, Abdul Abusharaq

Last edited:

xRazor9111

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello i am Abdul Abusharaq and i do belive that Isaac rushed the bank heist so that he could take our weapons and money. We then go to jail and the computer is not working. He tells us he will put us in the jail manually and would come back in thirty minutes. At the end he doesnt come back and goes offline.

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Denied - we cannot do anything without evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.