Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WING CHUN MASTER
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42642127
Your Character Name: Bert Botanski

Target Steam Name: Coherrent
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143520834
Target Character Name (if known):

Request reason: Sheriff cuffs me without saying anything and brings me to pd only to say that they cuffed me cause they saw a guy with a penguin mask inside the pd
When did the situation occur?: 2:45 AM Mountain Time
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Coherrent this report is against you, you have 24 hours to respond to this thread or a verdict will be issued without you

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sheriff cuffs me without saying anything
First thing, is when cuffing a suspect or proceeded to be a suspect you do not have to initiate on said suspect to put cuffs on them.

The reason that lead to his detention was that we got a call over the radio that their was a armed man with a penguin mask & black suite that took a cop hostage and locked him in a room and was in PD parking lot and leaving with a gun. In which, I proceeded to put you in handcuffs and bring you to PD to question you. If a person is suspected of a crime by a LEO we have full right and ability to take you into questioning. Multiple officers proceeded to question him, but he then exercised his right to remain silent. All the officers came to a verdict to let the guy go free sense he didn't have a weapon and we had no full evidence that he was the perpetrator.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were just killed by police for being in a shootout and you’re asking why you were mistakenly detained? Even though your character started a new life at 8:21:16, you were only detained at 8:37:58 and released at 8:45:53

In the future, you can tell the detaining officer in /LOOC chat that “I recently died and I am in a new life”. This situation was handled in roleplay

Player report denied

Status
Not open for further replies.