LV

Your Steam Name: RickyWhatsGaming
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:455110406
Your Character Name: Ricky.mcgrath

Target Steam Name: NoneOne [⇄]
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54216778
Target Character Name (if known): Robert Watson

Request reason:RDM x 2

When did the situation occur?: this men came in the banque he killed a security guard no reason then left came back after 2min and killed a civ for no reason

Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @NoneOne (involved) <he RDM

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: RickyWhatsGaming
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:455110406
Your Character Name: Ricky.mcgrath

Target Steam Name: NoneOne [⇄]
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54216778
Target Character Name (if known): Robert Watson

Request reason:RDM x 2

When did the situation occur?: this men came in the banque he killed a security guard no reason then left came back after 2min and killed a civ for no reason

Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @NoneOne (involved) <he RDM

Yet, you haven't posted all the raw footage that lead to these moments

Let me clearify some things

1. The reason i killed the security guard is because he randomly tazed me, cuffed me and illegally searched me. Shortly after i get uncuffed by his fellow worker then he shoots up a innocent civilian for apperantly thinking that "he had a weapon in his hands"

Due to those reasons i have decided to kill him and started to rob the bank

2. Shortly after the swat came and i quickly got out of there, while out the civ guy was telling the swat officer that i have killed the security guard therfore i am allowed to kill him as it is stated in the rules that if i'm being snitched onScreenshot_1.png

3. You have clearly nlred and came back after the swat officer killed you for trying to shoot me in the back

4. From the videos that you have uploaded it is obviously seen that you are metagaming using a third-part software hence everytime you talk you also talk on discord therfore the 4 people in the call can hear what is happening. You can ever hear them talking when they are not even speaking ingame

This can also be further proven when your friend that i shoot starts talking in both of the videos

@wright

Last edited:

ricky.mcgrath

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

brusier is the 1 who help me (admin)..... you cant just shoot a security guard just too kill him

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello ricky.mcgrath,

Sorry for the long wait. After conducting a review of the video evidence you have provided, I have came to the conclusion that your report is inconclusive.

There is not enough evidence to determine whether there was a rule violation or not.

This player report has been denied and the player in question will not receive a punishment at this time.

-

You are in violation of the rules as you are meta-gaming over Discord:
Server rules said:
[3] Chat & Voice Rules
7. When playing on the server, our Discord is the only allowed third-party program for communication - crews get their own channel only accessible to their members. It is prohibited to use the discord for IC communication, eg: sharing locations, agreeing on meetings, trades etc.

You will receive the following punishment(s) effective immediately based on your moderation history:
  • One day ban for meta-gaming

This player report is now concluded. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.