Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ryman
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115506356
Your Character Name: Bobby Kurosaki

Target Steam Name: PTSK | Dusty
Target SteamID: 76561198241491232 (I think)
Target Character Name (if known): Dusty Aleck

Request reason: Player Disrespect
When did the situation occur?: 2:33 am
Your evidence to support your claim:
that is the zoomed in version it is really hard to see ill send full SS to show its real not edited
Full SS
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This situation happened after he was killed in a situation at a subs house he was triggered for some reason i am very confused why he would do this to me

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Du$ty

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I understand i definitely shouldn't have said that but i was tired of being targeted by enemy org members that were playing as cop. Another reason why i was mad was that i was stabalized and you then pick up my body and slam it on walls for 2 minutes straight until you finally kill me, which you aren't supposed to finish people as cop, you did this so i couldn't get my gun back via pd raid. I still understand i shouldn't have said it but i am truly sorry. And as you can see in the screenshots he was at suburbs right after finishing me.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I understand i definitely shouldn't have said that but i was tired of being targeted by enemy org members that were playing as cop. Another reason why i was mad was that i was stabalized and you then pick up my body and slam it on walls for 2 minutes straight until you finally kill me, which you aren't supposed to finish people as cop, you did this so i couldn't get my gun back via pd raid. I still understand i shouldn't have said it but i am truly sorry. And as you can see in the screenshots he was at suburbs right after finishing me.
I was dragging your body to a spot where the ambulance could see you when they arrived and your head got smacked into a car and I was just doing my job you kept doing crimes and as Police I am supposed to respond to said crimes and handle in a certain way

Du$ty

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was dragging your body to a spot where the ambulance could see you when they arrived and your head got smacked into a car and I was just doing my job you kept doing crimes and as Police I am supposed to respond to said crimes and handle in a certain way

I saw you check my pulse then you continued to smack me into walls trying to finish me, clearly trying to kill me, you finished my friend as well so it was very obvious that you were killing us.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Ryman,

After conducting a review of the video evidence you have provided, I have came to the conclusion that "PTSK | Dusty" was indeed in violation of the server rules as listed below:
Server rules said:
[1] General Rules
6. We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.

This player report has been accepted and the player in question will receive the following punishment(s) effective immediately based on their moderation history:
  • Three warning points for player disrespect

This player report is now concluded. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.