Status
Not open for further replies.

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: I'm useless
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0 it shows up like this.
Your Character Name: Rafael Viloria

Target Steam Name: No idea
Target SteamID: No Information
Target Character Name (if known): Clueless

Request reason:
When did the situation occur?: 10/08/2019
Your evidence to support your claim: @Ezio
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Ezio @Samuel The Bear

Well, pretty much what happened is that i was doing a raid with the PD, i was the swat commander and suddenly somebody appears from nowhere and shot me (that's why I was not able to get any information regarding the target), anyways, I was pretty far away sniping, by the gas station of red warehouse and suddenly somebody appears from behind me and kills me. Samuel told me to tag Ezio because he has evidence and all the information about it.

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Samuel The Bear

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that Rafael Viloria (I'm useless) was killed by Potato King or Tyler Johnson during a massive raid involving the police and two opposing organizations.

Based on the statement given to me by fellow staff members, Potato King entered the area of the raid right in the middle of it taking place. The two organizations that were fighting each other were cooped up in the Apartment building, surrounded by the police. I'm useless was positioned reasonably distant from the location of the raid, and I see it unlikely someone from inside the complex would be able to make their way up to where he was without already being outside.

I do feel as though Potato King was in the wrong for joining in the middle of the raid and counter-raiding even when police had already got involved.

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Buddyro22 ,

You have 24 hours to respond to this thread.

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I’m honestly confused here, I don’t recall any situation. Is there a video I can see or some evidence ?

Last edited:

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Samuel The Bear & @Zynthax

Do you guys have any evidence to prove your claims that this person shot him? I would like to see something like logs or video of the situation. It's hard to judge off of what I have.

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Samuel The Bear & @Zynthax

Do you guys have any evidence to prove your claims that this person shot him? I would like to see something like logs or video of the situation. It's hard to judge off of what I have.
@Ezio is the one suppose to have that lmao

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I thought the reporting player is supposed to have the evidence not staff
Read the statement and you will know why I tag Ezio

Samuel The Bear

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

8/10/2019 @ 6:58:10 PMRafael Viloria (I'm useless) (STEAM_0:1:75217920) (569) was killed by: Tyler Johnson (Potato King) (STEAM_0:1:48846228) (185) with a cw_l85a2

@Ezio needs to respond to this post as he was the one that was there and saw this go down. I simply took the report and passed the message on for I'm useless to tag him in it.

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone,

I spoke with Ezio and he claims he does not remember what happened and does not want to submit something that could be of faulty memory. So what I have decided is I would like @Buddyro22 to explain when he used the sniper and where he was if possible to help me decide my verdict. I may understand that you might've forgotten but try and remember the situation or if you think this may have happened just state it here.

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone,

I spoke with Ezio and he claims he does not remember what happened and does not want to submit something that could be of faulty memory. So what I have decided is I would like @Buddyro22 to explain when he used the sniper and where he was if possible to help me decide my verdict. I may understand that you might've forgotten but try and remember the situation or if you think this may have happened just state it here.
I don’t recall myself using a sniper rifle in the past week or so . Also still I do not know the full context of my report / situation i was in .

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Zynthax & @Buddyro22 ,

I have come to a verdict that @Buddyro22 is not guilty due to insufficient evidence. Your claim was that you were killed by a sniper, the evidence provided only shows that you were killed by an L85 (LMG). Also since Ezio has not given a statement or evidence I cannot believe beyond a reasonable that @Buddyro22 has broken any rules.

Player Report: Denied

Regards,
Vexum

Status
Not open for further replies.