Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172187914
Your Character Name: John Leonard

Target Steam Name: raage @nick.
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239232943
Target Character Name (if known): Nick Pavlov

Target Steam Name: rafemendoza32 . @Rafe_Mendoza32
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530556181
Target Character Name (if known): Rafael Mendoza

Request Reason: Misuses of /ad during the raid. Police Department was raiding 5:00 bar while dealing with the raid a defender, Mr. Pavlov and Mr. Mendoza decided to mock the PD in /ad.
When did the situation occur?: 10:50 11:00 CST
Your evidence to support your claim: 3 Screenshots below

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• Misue of ad (2).png
    Misue of ad (2).png
    173.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Misue of ad 2.png
    Misue of ad 2.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Misue of ad.png
    Misue of ad.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 36

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, @John Leonard

1st Imagine: gm1003 came into our base mid-way through and was like "it seems like some national guard should come help the PD out" and we all said yes as it would make for more "frags" or better RP. None of the cops rushed in until national guard, or NG, came in. When NG came they started chucking like 5-6 grenades per second and we were all getting scared shitless, as 2 of our teammates got hit and killed because of them. we all got upset at this as its kinda OP having that many NG on and having infinite guns as we have to take time and repair our guns. So; therefore, i made that ad. Nobody took it to heart except you.

2nd Image: I took the 2nd image as a /ad or a police announcement, i dont see anything with telling them we are ready for NG to come push in and telling them we are ready.

3rd Imagine: Yeah, i probably shouldn't of posted that as we where there for 30+ minutes waiting for you guys to push in, my apologizes. This is the only one i see that is "wrong" or "/ad abuse".

i probably would've gotten blacklisted in-game if it was this big of a deal, but i didn't.

Thanks,
~Nick.

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@nick. will be issued 2 warning points for misuse of advertisements. However @Rafe_Mendoza32 will be banned for 2 days for this same offense due to the severity of his actions and erotic roleplay

Accepted, thank you for your report!