Not open for further replies.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Shabzino
Your SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198423206711
Your Character Name: Deshawn Green

Target Steam Name: Mystical, King_Nafso, Ace Carter, InSaNe TriCkShOts, dasboi, Mr. Monkey
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461411769 (Tyrone Tipp/InSaNe TrickShOts), STEAM_0:0:520308740 (James Lopez/Mystical) , STEAM_0:0:449643102 (Johnny Drip/King_Nafso), STEAM_0:0:90087726 (Ace Carter), STEAM_0:1:159210374 (Fred King/dasboi) STEAM_1:1:65105708 (Ian Kinsler/Mr. Monkey)
Target Character Name (if known): Tyrone Tipp, James Lopez, Johnny Drip, Ace Carter, Fred King, Ian Kinsler

Request Reason: Mass Rulebreak not limited to FailRP, Mass Misuse of OOC, Cop Abuse, NLR, False Code red, Unauthorized Corruption, Mass Rulebreak with no staff online, Mass VDM as EMS director and Corruption as a Gov Official
When did the situation occur?: around 3-4 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661020356391206916/691553702586220574/unknown.png https://streamable.com/wha3l
(not sure who those Malarkey Brothers guys are but they were also involved and Steam ID is visible, Ace was also Chief at the time when they got the go ahead to arrest lola for the false charge. This also all started when we raided a MW warehouse with them counter raiding. When we killed Ace he came back as a cop and was rolling around with his civvie friends to get us at supermarket, ignoring the fact that we just got vdmd at shot at. Most of what happened is in the evidence above. Context for us being killed in the skyliner seperately was that me and hector were coming up to the mines and when the cops start shooting at mazen and lola they get in our car but when we go down the hill we get blazed without the cops being able to see them inside as it has tinted windows, essentially being a false code red and meta to an extent as they know from the car that we are in the same org.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Mazen @Lola Escobar @TommyDonnySalami @Hector Joanne Ericsson EDIT: forgot to tag @friskiemar as we were all in the discord with him making this report to get it all confirmed and sent us some of the logs of them talking shit as evidence
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Deshawn and Hector drive up to the mines without being troubled. lola and I got into the car without them knowing. as we drove down they still had no knowledge of us being in the car although they just shot up the car killing 2 innocent people and lola and I.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Last edited:

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

so as im tagged in this hes my pov of what happend.

We was pulling over mazen for a simple license check, and then he drove off. This was around the hill near the mansions, we continued to chase him all the way to the mines, and set up at the bottom of the mines hill. we started to push and i looked on my camera and so did he we both had guns out and started a shootout. Then deshawn and hector drove into the gunfight ftvl by running into a active shootout. They drove down we shot the green car and then mazen was killed behind the car. we stabilized mazen and the people who went in also for getting involved. also for the 1hour timing in pd was abit harsh, i never booked you in, as i thought the guy in the blue outfit died at the mines. but i was chief at the time, i might have been off radio doing something else as there was a time i did quit chief. i didn't say arrest no one for being involved with the mside killings, but the captain might of told him to arrest you. also we did not shoot at you in the mines for being in the same org, we shot at you as you drove into a active shootout which is ftvl your life, also then not going into the mines helping him out when cops are there, also driving down and mazen was behind your car, the whole situation was so fucked.

only hector survived the mines, and mazen/deshawn/the other person died or crashed because cars went. and i think i quit police around the time they booked you in. They crashed because they was in handcuffs and they didn't get banned when they crashed.

Also Ian Kinsler/Mr. Monkey is not in most wanted. he was a Sargent or LT who was at the mines.

Also when you raided the warehouse i didn't care, i switched back as cop and dint take any notice off it till we hand 911 calls in. Also i was driving past ronnys and saw you had guns out and someone had guns up think it was Tyrone, i watched then backed off, then had to stabilized deshawn, then had to go off to another situation as there was more shootings. so when people reported him for meta gaming he did not die at the supermarket i stabilized him.

And for the ooc trash talking i didn't start a conversation in it disrespecting mside, all i remember saying is agreed, but loads of people in most wanted/out of most wanted were trash talking.

Last edited:

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

so as im tagged in this hes my pov of what happend.

We was pulling over mazen for a simple license check, and then he drove off. This was around the hill near the mansions, we continued to chase him all the way to the mines, and set up at the bottom of the mines hill. we started to push and i looked on my camera and so did he we both had guns out and started a shootout. Then deshawn and hector drove into the gunfight ftvl by running into a active shootout. They drove down we shot the green car and then mazen was killed behind the car. we stabilized mazen and the people who went in also for getting involved. also for the 1hour timing in pd was abit harsh, i never booked you in, as i thought the guy in the blue outfit died at the mines. but i was chief at the time, i might have been off radio doing something else as there was a time i did quit chief. i didn't say arrest no one for being involved with the mside killings, but the captain might of told him to arrest you.

only hector survived the mines, and mazen/deshawn/the other person died or crashed because cars went. and i think i quit police around the time they booked you in. They crashed because they was in handcuffs and they didn't get banned when they crashed.

Also Ian Kinsler/Mr. Monkey is not in most wanted. he was a Sargent or LT who was at the mines.

also when you raided me i didn't care, i switched back as cop and dint take any notice off it till we hand 911 calls in. Also i was driving past ronnys and saw you had guns out and someone had guns up think it was Tyrone, i watched then backed off, then had to stabilized deshawn, then had to go off to another situation as there was more shootings. so when people reported him for meta gaming he did not die at the supermarket i stabalized him.
simple license check yet ur friend, I think it was James, came running up to my driver window with a gun pulled out. u guys were just trying to start shit.

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

simple license check yet ur friend, I think it was James, came running up to my driver window with a gun pulled out. u guys were just trying to start shit.

what? i was only doing a license check and you drove off, no shot should have been fired as no proof you were code red. then we followed you all the way to the mines and thats the time when all that happens. Also mazen, i was on a cop freq with one other cop at the time no other cops were responding so im guessing there on other freqs? swat, pine county idk what they was doing.

Last edited:

Dasboi21

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ace in this situation is correct as being the captain at the time and the man who hopped out to check on Mazen we knew once he hit the mines we were going to have a shootout and as I was in critical condition, around me I heard other voices around me talking that were not Mazen thus implying that an Mside vehicle had pulled up because Mazen radioed in. Also are you not going to talk about the RDM at 201 central avenue when you guys came out of nowhere and started blasting Ace, Tyrone, and Me for no reason or what

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

TommyDonnySalami, The well-known Ace Carter, Shabzino, dasboi and Mr.Monkey will be banned for 1 week due to player disrespect in OOC while no staff were on the server. However, king_nafso will be banned for 3 months due to no intent to follow the rules and ERP

Mystical and dabler will be blacklisted for 1 week for unauthorized corruption while no staff were on the server

Insufficient evidence for the other rulebreaks. Thank you for your report

Status
Not open for further replies.