Your Steam Name: Sonicuniform561
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94909803
Your Character Name: Alex Smith

Target Steam Name: mem
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210922618
Target Character Name (if known): Sandra Santos

Request Reason: possibly aim hacks
When did the situation occur?: 4/20/2020 11:14pm
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/22766627/d1337xj54MNZ
we were getting raided at sawmill and during the raid i took cover behind a wall and was shot through the wall possible hacking?

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @sonicuniform561 ,

Regarding your Player Report. As you have outlined the player is possibly using third party software to cheat on our server this is forwarded to Server/Community Management, as outlined on Player Reporting rule 11 - "Community Director(s), Community Manager(s) and Server Director(s) can review, accept or decline Player Reports involving usage of cheating/third-party software."

Please be patient whilst management review and come to a decision on this report.

Kind Regards,
SCOTTISH

Thread Locked.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

unknown.png

Looks like you got flanked? Elaborate.

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

they had just pulled up seconds ago and they couldn't gotten around that fast and they all were wearing pink and we had 2 guys on the other side already and they died to someone else we had multiple people defending there and no one couldv'egotten around there

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in this raid although I was not the one that flanked you. @russellparks209 would be the one you should be reporting, he has a recording of him flanking you then shooting you both. I'm speaking for @Memo since as of now since he is forum banned. I killed Tony Spageti, then I killed Wilma Smith through a window. Zar Washington was hiding under East Bay Lumber and either @Memo or @russellparks209 killed him. James had the idea of flanking you in which he did. I sprayed at you in which I hit you once from the side you were facing at. Then @russellparks209 flanked you in which you both died. It isn't impossible to have game sense and flank. I believe Memo and Russel both have recordings since they've been accused of hacking because of "game sense". How do you know no one could've gotten around there, sprinting is a thing? Also you should make a report in game and check who actually killed you instead of falsely making a report to a person that didn't even kill you.

Regards, William Benson

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, report inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.