LV

Your Steam Name: Ethan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Your Character Name: Ethan Verelli

Target Steam Name:
|-ICE-| problem?
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89358175
Target Character Name (if known): Idk

Request Reason: purposeful head glitch I could barely see him at all giving him a unfair advantage. He was also hiding behind the car mirror knowing it's bulletproof eating all the bullets that I was shooting at his head.
When did the situation occur?: 10 minutes ago
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

UNDER REVIEW

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well from my side I was not trying to head glitch I was just peaking really fast cuz I didn't wanna die and I completely forgot head glitching was a thing. I wasn't trying to do the head glitch on purpose. After viewing your footage I now see how badly I was head glitching, I apologize and I will not do it again to anyone. And also I didn't even know the mirror was bullet proof.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Ethann ,
Upon further review, the following decision was reached: It seems to me that @3trollers was not intending to maliciously use an unintended game mechanic to give himself and unfair advantage. During the course of the video, I did notice him move out more into the open to get more shots in on you. While he DID get the final kill from that particular spot, I just dont feel comfortable issuing a punishment as I truly believe it was all within validRP and was moreso an unintended thing. That being said:
PLAYER REPORT DENIED. NO VIOLATION GIVEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.