Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90087726
Your Character Name: Ace Carter

Target Steam Name: Damp Eggplant
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114026107
Target Character Name (if known): Rob Santoro

Target Steam Name: QUISP moat.gg
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:130130546
Target Character Name (if known): Bob Santoro

Request Reason: Mugged me in public, also cop baiting as it was right next to the sheriff department. (No staff online)
When did the situation occur?: Right now.
Your evidence to support your claim: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2091282447

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Damp Eggplant has been mentioned in this report, you have 24-hours to respond or the player report will be concluded without you.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Damp Eggplant has been mentioned in this report, you have 24-hours to respond or the player report will be concluded without you.
We had ziptied him behind the apartments but he just moved out into the parking lot. We had initially ziptied/mugged in private, but he moved out in public, but we weren't just going to abandon him now that he is in public.

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

We had ziptied him behind the apartments but he just moved out into the parking lot. We had initially ziptied/mugged in private, but he moved out in public, but we weren't just going to abandon him now that he is in public.

dont even bother lying, your lucky i dont have evidence. you legit ziptied me and asking me to sell your kerosene, you ziptied me in public, which is cop baiting, also there was no staff even on the server at the time.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

dont even bother lying, your lucky i dont have evidence. you legit ziptied me and asking me to sell your kerosene, you ziptied me in public, which is cop baiting, also there was no staff even on the server at the time.
SInce you don't have evidence this is a he said she said situation, meaning that there is no concrete evidence to support either you or me. Although you did run out into the lot, which we have two people that saw, me and Bob.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not enough evidence to conclude there was a rule break in this report, therefore it will be denied.

Player Report Concluded,
Locked & Moved.​

Status
Not open for further replies.