Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Drew
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23894491
Your Character Name: John Hoffman

Target Steam Name: Mem @Memo
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210922618
Target Character Name (if known): Sandra Santos

Request Reason: Abusing third person to look outside their base doors, breaking character.

Admitting to abusing third person to peak through the door to see who is outside their base. You can see in the video they are brushing up against the door and then recognizes me using voice and looc by saying "you're breaking NLR" even though I didn't pull a gun, use my radio or even speak so they would not be able to know, they also did not have any cameras.
(Side note: In regards to them accusing me of breaking NLR, I died over 10 minutes ago in a separate area during a separate situation. I went up to talk to whoever the owner of penthouse was because they had illegally parked outside the lobby.)

I was about to start speaking after they came when I was knocking on their door but then I saw the physgun brushing through the door so I knew they were abusing 3rd person and didn't want to give them an out if they said "I heard the officer speak, etc" since they were breaking the abusing 3rd person rule.

When did the situation occur?: 9:05 PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/a5ensv

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can hear you walking all over the place and for breaking character, we saw multiple cops coming back to the docks/road breaking NLR and i saw You going back to docks where you died and ticketing and Clamping my friends car

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono