Player Report

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Grinder
Nov 5, 2018
Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name: Larry Winters

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown (Asked an admin for it but they did not produce) Hopefully someone can recognize this voice and tag him.

Request Reason: Fail RP and RDM. As you can see this BMW rolls into the mechanic while I am repair my car. I make a quick comment to them and then return to my car where they gun me down and even with my hands up continue to. Then after I am dead the shoot up my car and pop all of my tires. They had no prior KOS for me and I never interacted with them. Not sure who they thought I was but it was a clear case of RDM and Fail RP
When did the situation occur?: 10/10/21 EST Morning - Midday
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/67550323/d1337jVH92ZJ?invite=cr-MSxnWEwsNDkzNTA4OCw

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

FluffyGamer

Monolith Grinder
Nov 5, 2018
Target Steam Name: Landon Bubbaliannis
Target SteamID: Lumbo
Target Character Name (if known): STEAM_0:0:81220923
Courtesy of Official Car Mechanic

Tru

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
Police Supervisor
May 21, 2020
UK
Under Review

Tru

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
Police Supervisor
May 21, 2020
UK
@Lumbin You are mentioned in this report you have 24 hours to respond or this will be dealt with without your input

Tru

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
Police Supervisor
May 21, 2020
UK
@Lumbin Has failed to respond within 24 hours therefore this report will be dealt with without their input.

After reviewing the evidence provided I don't see any valid reason to kill @FluffyGamer, due to this @Lumbin will receive 1wp for RDM.

@FluffyGamer Feel free to make a refund request for the following items 1x P99, 1x G36C, 1x Kev & Helm, 1x Lockpick, 1x Large First Aid, 1x Small First Aid.

Player Report Accepted
Locked & Moved

Regards,
Tru

Status
Not open for further replies.