TheRareGamer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TheRareGamer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90731791
Your Character Name: jonny Black

Target Steam Name: Galaxy
Target forum profile:https://monolithservers.com/forums/members/chubby-baby.3014/ (monolithservers profile)
Target Character Name (if known): Keith Sal

Request reason: Fail RP as a cop
When did the situation occur?: 4:00PM
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Smalley

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

damn smalley i messed up ty lol

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Alright so i just wna clear this up real quick, My game crashed and if theres a way to check crash histrory ill gladly show the proof of the crash, and as seen in the video, you refused to get out when told to, you tried to run away hitting a cadet with your car and tried to run away, Then after i shot your car My game crashed and i didnt not LTARP i just crashed then you stalled the situation for 1 minute and got ooc and called an admin, you have to keep roleplaying until an admin comes

You have also reported yourself for FearRP Since i had a shotgun to your head telling u to get out

Can i have a valid reason of you starting a chase too? trying to get away from police because it states in the rules you cant start a chase without a valid reason

Last edited:

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright seeing as though I was dealing with a situation near by. He was no threat what so ever to be code red. A cop turned into him and then continued to chase after him for his own fault as seen by in the video. He then got to the pd where he stopped to see what was happening. A cop then blocked him and a cadet told him to get out the vehicle by hitting a baton on his car. He then reversed which is when you decided to shoot at his car causing a lot of damage to his vehicle causing it to explode. Now, I have dealt with the whole situation where he broke RP and decided to go OOC to wait for a staffs response and this is where I took him to a roof to tell him not to do it again and if a staff tp's to you whilst in RP ignore them and carry on RP'ing until the RP sit is over. But so far there is no reason on why he was code red .

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The reason he was code red was because when he backed up and turned his vehicle He hit a cadet but not kill him
He also didn't state why he was trying to start a chase without a valid reason

You clearly looked back and saw me and didnt pull over and stalled the situation until we got to pd, and the reason you're reporting me isn't because I shot your car its because I got u banned before for being toxic, your targeted me and not the cadet so it explains alot of you trying to get me banned you didn't report until i opened fire while the cadet kept beating your car

I have found evidence of the crash if needed on record

I found another video of him starting a police chase with no valid reason when i seached him he had nothing illegal and he had a license so why start a chase, You reported yourself so your gonna be the one thats getting consequences not me,

Last edited:

TheRareGamer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I got u banned before for being toxic
That doesent have anything with me being banned. You were abusive where I didnt have to do anything, cadet was failrping same as you did, I wasnt trying to kill the cadet I was trying to clear the street, while ur cop car was in the middle of the road. I looked back to see if I could catch a name to report to the chief for driving wrecklessly. Your cop lights were on before I even "crashed" into you that is why I didnt stop, thinking you were in another car chase.

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You have to pull over even if I wasn't chasing you, You didnt crash into me, I ment
my game crashed when i exploded your car

TheRareGamer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Pull over for what? For driving normally? Are you that blind?

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You were speeding and before you were also recklessly driving but couldn't pull you over because I was on a call, in the video you can clearly see you went over 80 inside the city

Are you that blind?

Toxic again?

TheRareGamer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

There was noone infront or behind me, only you... I was able to stop where a STOP sign was placed. The sirens werent even on....

TheRareGamer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This can go on and on and on.... I am waiting for a staff memeber to respond to this... My opinion is that you should get blacklisted from being cop and that's it. (You got that ban on ur self 2nd time offense as a cop) You are lucky u didnt get anything longer than 2h :)

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I Was banned for being afk as a cop and your gonna get banned for breaking multiple rules as you can see in the video. If theres no one on the road dosent mean you speed

STARTING A CHASE WITH NO REASON/FEARRP/FAILRP/BREAKINGRP/MESSAGING STAFF MEMBER ABOUT A REPORT/LYING TO STAFF-My sirens were on

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked pending further review.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The biggest problem with this report, is that you are asking me to remove someone from the server, when in the same video you've broken 4 rules at a minimum. His use of excessive force is of course not okay, but it's nowhere near as bad as breaking character, breaking FearRP, and stalling for staff. The rules you've broken here can be found in the rules under: 1.15, 2.11, 2.20, and 3.1.

Since Smalley has already handled those rule breaks in-game, I wont be giving any punishment for that. I will however give @Chubby Baby a stern warning to not use excessive force/code red a fleeing vehicle immediately. See rule 8.2.3 for more information. Breaking this rule again in the future may result in a ban/blacklist from your position. Next time you are on I will make sure to give you warning points for violating this rule.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.