Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Crackhead Cookie
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118906358
Your Character Name: Damon Smith

Target Steam Name: Beans, table, Kerblamo, Jake the Baller, Ryman
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64170573, STEAM_0:1:105304023, STEAM_0:1:459146195, STEAM_0:1:88435046, STEAM_0:0:21303029
Target Character Name (if known): Adam James, Matthew Botsford, Edwig Byrde, Jake Baller, Bobby Kurosaki

Request reason: Powergaming. Tyrese and I were chilling behind one of the country houses and 5 1% members pull guns on us. We comply to all of their orders and they tell us to go to the piranha pond to go "swimming." Once we do, we're swimming around and they tell us to go farther and to go scuba diving (for us to get ate by the piranhas). With all of them having guns, we didn't really have any chance. We were all brought into a sit from ja where he also thought it was powergaming and told me to make a report on the forums with my evidence.
When did the situation occur?: Earlier today, around 2 hours ago
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Horrendous Gaming @ja

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly, the video doesn't show the entire situation. Secondly, I don't enjoy that you are actively meta gaming with the other person we are mugging, sending them and talking about steam messages. I also would like to add I stated, "this is not to kill you, i don't want you to kill yourself" before you entered the lake. We had planned, and stated, we were going to "dump you in the lake", and along with what I said previously, it was simply to create distance between your org member/ally who was taking pictures of us from the trees. We have guns out for personal protection since we know he will have called us out. This could have been handled better by our group, but I will allow the rest of the reported members to defend themselves. As far as me personally, I put my gun away and told you not to kill yourself multiple times, and that if you do so it is not because of me, but because of you choosing to do so. To conclude, while we could have handled the situation better, that is no excuse for you to meta game and break character.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly, the video doesn't show the entire situation. Secondly, I don't enjoy that you are actively meta gaming with the other person we are mugging, sending them and talking about steam messages. I also would like to add I stated, "this is not to kill you, i don't want you to kill yourself" before you entered the lake. We had planned, and stated, we were going to "dump you in the lake", and along with what I said previously, it was simply to create distance between your org member/ally who was taking pictures of us from the trees. We have guns out for personal protection since we know he will have called us out. This could have been handled better by our group, but I will allow the rest of the reported members to defend themselves. As far as me personally, I put my gun away and told you not to kill yourself multiple times, and that if you do so it is not because of me, but because of you choosing to do so. To conclude, while we could have handled the situation better, that is no excuse for you to meta game and break character.
I never metagamed as shown in the video, all messages with me and tyrese were OOC. I don't believe you were any of the ones that forced us to pretty much die, but I was told by ja to report you too. Also, this was the entire situation.

Last edited:

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Powergaming's definition usually refers to more of a /me holds a knife to neck or /me tackles in which the player cannot escape. However, in this situation, if there are times where only one of us is pointing a gun at you, you could have attempted to escape. Also one of us told you to go further they never said how much further to go you had the decision to go into the piranha-infested part of the lake or not. Also, I find it that you are metagaming which majorly breaks rp and it is unacceptable. Our claims of killing you in the lake were just an intimidation factor as you can see hostage-takers and criminals that partake in muggings do to make their target feel as they are being controlled and to better get their commands. I feel as you are stretching our words when we said "scuba dive" we didn't mean to drown yourself and when we said go further we didn't say or mean for you to go into the deadly area.

Jake the baller

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

as seen in the clip, wiz was trying to kill us to save you and tyro, and we later figured out that wiz was with other people waiting for us in the woods to kill us, so in an attempt to not let wiz save you and tyro, i told you to go into the lake to die. I dont see how this would be power gaming what so ever, for an example if i was to say "im tieing a cynderblock to your feet with rope and you arent going to be able to swim" that would be an example power gaming, Another example of why i made you die would be as if a cop is arresting you inside of a building and your org members are trying to kill the cop to retrieve you, the cop has the right to kill you if he doesn't have any other option, ive taken a situation like this to a sit before and the staff that took the sit told me that this was allowed. and then also in the clip you blatantly messaged tyro with a 3rd party application, and who knows what you could have messaged anyone else after the clip has ended.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Damon Smith

The following players listed below were apart of the perpetrator (robbing) party during this situation.
The following players listed below were the victims (reporting) party during this situation.
I personally spectated most of the occurring event whilst it happened. Once the RP was concluded I took both tickets from @Damon Smith & @Horrendous Gaming. Upon accepting the tickets I brought the following people found in the said "perpetrator" party all to a sit. The reporting party reported the perpetrating party for putting them under FearRP and leading them in the lake with said "piranhas," in which leaded to the death of the reporting party.

During the duration of the sit, the perpetrator party claimed that the reporting party agreed to going into the lake. Personally during the observation of spectating the following event I never seen the reporting party claim that they wanted to go in the lake. During the situation, I saw the following people ( @Jake the baller & @Adam James) suggest bringing the reporting party to the lake. During the sitation, the following statement was said in regarding the reporting party dying to the piranhas ("We're feeding ya'll to the piranhas, walk with us / In which can be found @ 7:47.)

After multiple people claiming they never told the reporting party to supposedly "never to go deep in the lake," I proposed the idea of evidence being provided. @Damon Smith claimed that he had evidence, but then said; "it would take around 10 minutes to upload." Beings that the sit was already extensive & long I advised @Damon Smith & @Horrendous Gaming to make a player report if it felt necessary, so that everyone could continue roleplaying.

Conclusion,

I provided the reporting party (@Damon Smith & @Horrendous Gaming) with the following SteamIDs and steam names of the perpetrating party, in which can be found above.

Sincerely, ja

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I never metagamed as shown in the video, all messages with me and tyrese were OOC. I don't believe you were any of the ones that forced us to pretty much die, but I was told by ja to report you too. Also, this was the entire situation.
You are, while with said person and being placed under fear rp, communicating with them via a third party software speaking of what you see as "suspicious" activity that just occurred and is still going on in game.

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I never said anything that "forced you to die" anyways the only thing I said was the intimidating "we are gonna feed you to the piranhas and if we had that intent wouldn't we of just forced you into the deep water instantly and not waste anytime?

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was swimming with them, they seemed to be having a fun time.

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

kinda ironic how you tried to do the exact same thing to me today

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

kinda ironic how you tried to do the exact same thing to me today
Difference is, we never forced you to. We knew exactly what we were going to do and we were even suggesting it with guns never pointed at you. I once told you "how about the shallow end?"

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review for gm.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the late reply I’ve had a busy week, thread unlocked for responses

Was there another interaction between you guys before the video shows? These interactions will only be considered if they were less than 1 hour ago from the video or in the current life (whichever is the shortest amount of time)

@Romanian why were you micspamming?

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Was there another interaction between you guys before the video shows? These interactions will only be considered if they were less than 1 hour ago from the video or in the current life (whichever is the shortest amount of time)

I apologize, my intentions were to entertain the muggers and Damon / Tyro, because they were all really angry at the time I didn't mean to annoy anyone in any sort of way, that's why I stopped when everyone told me to.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I don't believe there was any other interaction between us except for when Matthew came up to mug us behind the country house as shown in the video.

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I don't believe there was any other interaction between us except for when Matthew came up to mug us behind the country house as shown in the video.
The entire reason we were in the woods was because of the raid you attempted with wiz and ricky. You were both seen with guns out outside of our base with ricky/wiz, entered the property only once, then left when they died and cops began to show up. We cleared cops out, went to flee from the second wave, found you in the woods and the video starts.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The entire reason we were in the woods was because of the raid you attempted with wiz and ricky. You were both seen with guns out outside of our base with ricky/wiz, entered the property only once, then left when they died and cops began to show up. We cleared cops out, went to flee from the second wave, found you in the woods and the video starts.
I remember we were planning to raid you guys, but we never ended up actually raiding. I don't remember why but me and tyro were being chased by the cops and thats when we went to the woods.

Edwig

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I remember we were planning to raid you guys, but we never ended up actually raiding. I don't remember why but me and tyro were being chased by the cops and thats when we went to the woods.
You were being chased by the police because you fled after the 2 raiders upstairs died, and since you were sitting down with guns to watch for either cops/counters i'm assuming the police came for you, regardless you were on the freq, planning to raid us, with guns at our property while people you are with are lockpicking/fighting us.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I honestly don't remember any of this if you wonder why I'm not saying anything

Status
Not open for further replies.