Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Runner_11 [SAC]
Your SteamID: 76561197971758401
Your Character Name: Tony Smalls

Target Steam Name:Zamiinal, PogO, IXDarknessXI
Target SteamID: (PogO) STEAM_0:1:435301928 (Zamiinal) STEAM_0:0:524553396 (IXDarknessXI) STEAM_0:0:484602571
Target Character Name (if known):Apollo James, Anders Hank, Harry Belfort

Request Reason: Gross Cop Baiting, Kidnapping & RDM in front of public buildings

You will see multiple clips in the video, the 1st one was Anders Hank ramming my car at a stop sign and my attempt to pull him over, I deemed it not worth it to pursue and stop the chase and issued no warrant, incident finished. In the next clip Apollo James ran a red light in front of me trying to get a reaction out of me, as Apollo, Anders and Harry were all in the same group and on comms. I can only assume they wanted to bait me into a pursuit which would lead to my harm. I attempted to pull over Apollo and that led to a chase as you see. After we both took damage to our cars, I decided to end the pursuit and he got away and again issued NO warrant, they were not in any more trouble at that point. As you see I alerted a detective that just went on duty to watch out for cop baiting occurring. As you will see Anders Hank then rammed into me trying to get a reaction out of me, and you will see I was about to make a report and was waiting to see if he would stop the situation. He did not and I issued the report. You can hear him saying in the video he is mentioned in the report and talking to his org members about it on comms, what happened next to me was due to what Harry says was fail fear RP, I do not see that, as I told harry, I was waiting for an admin and he was the only one with a gun on me at that point. Anders Hank knew the report was active and came back anyways to point a gun at me, thus it may appear for me to fail fear RP. As you can see, they grossly enacted Cop baiting techniques in order to try and get a reaction out of me to give them an excuse to use lethal force. I believe but please correct me if wrong, they had no RP reason to "rob" me as harry says in the video and put me at gunpoint.

If you look at the next clip I was riding with the EMT and saw them with another civilian handcuffed or zip tied in public not in a secluded spot, they proceeded to murder him on the sidewalk in front of public buildings, thus i tried to arrest harry and as you will see i was murdered, I am not contesting Anders use of force there in no way, but the fact they kidnapped and murdered a civilian in a public space.

Thank you for your time and I will answer any further questions

When did the situation occur?: 5-16-23 around 8:45pm & 9pm
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: NA
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hi just came across this, context for the first clip: i was not trying to ram into the cop, just did not expect him to actually stop at the stop sign, not many players do,
then for the clip in the tunnel: my members told me they were trying to kidnap the cop and he just would not get out so i interpreted it as the cop refusing fail RP and still trying to get away with popped tires,
then for the last clip: the guy that was killed was inside our base so we ziptied him but the gate was open so he basically did not listen to us telling him to stop, so my friend killed him then the cop tazed and handcuffed my friend so i shot the cop, then the EMS stabalized and used adrenaline on him which i think is cobat healing, then i got tazed and handcuffed and then another member of my org showed up and killed the cop and told the EMS guy to leave

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Zamiinal @PogO you both are mentioned in this report, you have 24 hours to reply or this report will be handled without your input

(Apologies for the slow reply, I have been busy with EOC stuff the past week or so)

Last edited:

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hi just came across this, context for the first clip: i was not trying to ram into the cop, just did not expect him to actually stop at the stop sign, not many players do,
then for the clip in the tunnel: my members told me they were trying to kidnap the cop and he just would not get out so i interpreted it as the cop refusing fail RP and still trying to get away with popped tires,
then for the last clip: the guy that was killed was inside our base so we ziptied him but the gate was open so he basically did not listen to us telling him to stop, so my friend killed him then the cop tazed and handcuffed my friend so i shot the cop, then the EMS stabalized and used adrenaline on him which i think is cobat healing, then i got tazed and handcuffed and then another member of my org showed up and killed the cop and told the EMS guy to leave
In the first clip, the officer was slowing down while approaching the stop sign before you had made it around the corner you had a reasonable amount of time to notice this and slow down additionally, after raming him you kept pushing him instead of reversing.

As for the player in the 3rd clip, why was he killed after being zip-tied?

IXDarknessXI

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As for the player in the 3rd clip, why was he killed after being zip-tied?
as for the 3rd clip the man killed was inside the base we were renting, we found him held him at gunpoint since we did not see a class 3 on him, zip-tied him and started asking why he was in our base he never spoke, and he started walking away, we gave him many warnings telling him to stop since we can't drag a player that's zip-tied and after he did not listen we killed him,
going back to the first clip, the first time i hit the cop was because he almost crashed and swerved back into the street and the second was since i was not expecting him to stop after almost crashing into the guard rail, figured i messed up by hitting him the second time so i committed and just kept going

Zamiinal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

very sorry i didnt get to be apart of this report ive been busy going to london and stuff.

PogO

Monolith Newcomer
LV

Sorry for the late reply, In the video sent I drive a red light and honk at him to get his attention I did that because i needed to talk to him because i was going to pull a prank on one of my friends telling him where "Anders Hank" was because he said on the radio he was chasing him at which point he turned on his lights and sirens and i got scared due to me having multiple illegal items on me and didn't want to lose them so I ran away I was under no circumstance trying "cop bait" but I understand how that looks me and "Tony" didn't really like each other so i then sent a message in /AD saying What an L cop to get on his nerves. after hearing from my friends on the radio he's in the tunnel i went to drive past and say L then drive off i did not intend to shoot/kill him or anything like that. going to the next clip he cut it but after he was shot Darkness already said but he was rezzed by the ems pretty much instantly but before "Anders" got tazed he told me where they were so i was on my way already they were both in hand cuffs so i pointed my weapon at "Tony" and said uncuff them or i'm going to shoot he then pulled out a taser and attempted to taze me while i was still pointing a gun at his head which i'm pretty sure is not allowed but I then kill him and tell the ems to leave i then pick lock the cuffs and let my friends free and it ended there.

Last edited:

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There are 3 different situations in this report, thus I have split up my conclusion into 3 different parts, based upon the evidence provided I have concluded the following:

The First Clip: @anders183e had a large window of time to slow down to avoid the collision, given the fact that he made no attempt to slow down as well as apologize he will be receiving A verbal warning for cop baiting given his history.

The Second Clip: Based on the fact that @PogO returned to the cop after just fleeing from him I am deeming it as cop bait, if he was afraid of losing illegal items then he should not have returned to the officer thus @PogO will be receiving 1 WP for cop baiting. @Zamiinal and @anders183e will not be punished for cop baiting as they were not the initiators Furthermore, the situation will be voided feel free to make a refund request for any lost items.

The Third Clip: I do not believe that @Zamiinal and @anders183e were mugging the player in public based on their statements aligning with the fact that the zip-tied player was walking away from their base at the beginning of the clip thus they will not be punished for this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.