Status
Not open for further replies.

2009 Nissan 370z Jizzmo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I think daily rewards should be added back, here’s why:

1: You can get free cake. Cake refills your hunger meter by 75. Back then it was better because you didn’t have to pay for food, you could just get it from the daily awards.

2: Skill boosters, they’re great for leveling up faster. It would be very useful if daily rewards came back.

3: Free guns, if you claimed the last daily award of the week, you would get either a primary or a pistol. Back then you didn’t have to craft weapons, you would just get one from the daily awards and you would be good.

What do you guys think? Should daily rewards come back or nah?

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Im pretty sure they arent gone permanently just being worked on to stop the glitches the last one had

jphscc

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

They are probably going to put it back when they fix the majority of the bugs, but I agree that they should come back, they bring some people to join everyday to get the awards and maybe play for a bit

2009 Nissan 370z Jizzmo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Im pretty sure they arent gone permanently just being worked on to stop the glitches the last one had

The daily rewards have been gone for so long, I don’t think they are fixing a bug with the daily rewards.

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

they were removed for a reason, but if they ever do come back that would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.