DrDispenser

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi! It's your lawman!

So... This is a Revamped Version of my old Post from a while ago in Community. Now that I can post Guides, I've made this with an addition of instructional images.

I've been trying to immerse myself in Monolith so much that I had an idea that if I could record situations and use them as evidence with my "bodycam." Why not make it look like an actual body cam footage by adding in the overlay?

Discloser: I did not make create the Code itself.

So a quick google search led me to an HTML code script that allows this to happen!

It includes a fully working clock on it, preset to your timezone, and synced with time.
02eba31c300b11827719f2a02a2510de.png

All you need to do follow the steps below and Profit!
I'll link in some footage of this in action, and please don't critique my shooting. ;-; Bank Robbery | Mayoral Corruption | Interrogation | Taken Hostage | Random Thing

If you want, I will also link on how to get this here.

OR Follow below
________
DOWNLOAD / PERSONALIZATION TUTORIAL STEP BY STEP

Click on this Google Drive Link and right-click on the button named "AXON Directory_M," then press Download on the Dropdown Menu.

Once downloaded, please unzip and put the File named "AXON Directory" and put it anywhere you want.

Inside the Folder should be an HTML File named "BodyCamOverlay."
41444783b1c9e0f1d6744e82dcf8c295.png
Opening it will lead to a small preview of what it would look like

This code is already preset with Placeholders.

Please right-click to the dropdown and edit with Notepad++.
607ee93c1834e57b99c27acf5e0fa11d.png

Once in Notepad++, please scroll down to Line 81 as instructed at the top.
Here you'll see 3 things you can edit.
Only Change what is between the Quotation Marks. Anything else will risk breaking the code.

8c8fd7899b68d4d560c1a24c91b7dfc3.png

Note: The Brackets in the Callsign line are necessary as it appears next to your Name in the Overlay.

You can literally put anything inside those quotation marks, but I like a formality.

Once you are done, please save.

Now launch OBS Studio.

Press the + Button in the Scenes box and Create a Scene. Name can be anything.
Uhhuh.png

Now In that Scene, press the + button in the Sources Box.
Thing.png

A drop-down menu should appear, and please click on the button stating Browser.
Yosh.png

This menu should pop up.
Please check the box stating Local file.
5526625c6b4d40dd78b7bb435cec365f.png

This little tab should pop up. Click on the Browe Button and select the BodyCam HTML File from earlier and select OK.
581910bb6b657b8ab295b7010eb6434b.png

Without the other Scenes and Sources. Your application should look similar to this.
You can adjust the size of the Overlay by selecting it.
1c042c16e0d44449f8846e3e82ba0c80.png

If requested, I will extend this tutorial into showing you how to record Gameplay/ Display footage.
Another note: If the clock isn't working or the red dot isn't flashing. Select the Brower Source and press the Refresh Button

As I said, I did not make this overlay, but I worked hard on making this tutorial. <3