MRP Police Gear

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Kurosaki

Aug 6, 2018
Pennslyvania
For Monoford the map is going to be way bigger than the former maps we have had. I think why the following suggestion should at least be accounted for.

Swat Deployment
As many of us know when swat deploy depending on the distance it can be a while for them to get from PD gear up and get to the situation quickly and once they get their they either get shredded because the rest of the officer attempted to hold back the attacking or defending party and then swat is all alone and about 50% of the time the attackers/defenders take out the swat and get out before the second wave of reinforcements.

Police Cars
The initial police officer that encounters a situation that requires swat usually dies in the first 30 seconds roughly of arriving at the situation and calling it out. Once the rest of the back up comes they usually confirm they need swat and then swat deployment takes a decent amount of time like i stated in the paragraph above.
Ok My idea
My idea is to have equipment in the back of the police car to have the police to hold them selves off longer than the normal officer with a longish rifle and no swat protection. Police Officers can equip either half a set of swat armor and a mini breaching tool or a bigger rifle and less armor and a battering ram(Since they do actually carry that around). This will help the officers out a tremendous amount if they need to breach a building and swat is just deploying (monoford). Most Police officers usually have a stronger body armor in the back of their car in real life and sometimes a Kevlar helmet to protect themselves if swat is not an option. The most i have seen is body armor and helmet to protect the most vital places. This could be a 50% armor boost in game and if possible a less heavy protection of swat gear but still more protecting than just the normal vest. (I really havent thought this out ;/) The battering ram can take 3 shots to the door to knock it in.

klas

Mar 5, 2019
+support with the size of the upcoming map, this should be taken into consideration. We should let the new map play out and see how long swat will take to arrive, if its too long, this would be a great feature.

StewartJames

Apr 5, 2019
+support
It can also be unrealistic for someone to run off into their house when being chased and then three swat vans arrive just because we need help with the door

Reactions: Bobby Kurosaki

Paul Jones

Oct 22, 2018
+support allthough i dont play much as a cop i think this is a good idea cause swat does take along time to deploy but i think only SGT or above should get this gear cause deputys that are new would posibly just raid some 1 cause they snell or hear something illegal happening

TheRustyPlayer

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Nov 14, 2018
ENGLAND
+support would make for good roleplay and wouldn't be overpowered, maybe make it so the officer has to request access such items and that's the captain/sherrif can aproov it via tablet

Bobby Kurosaki

Aug 6, 2018
Pennslyvania
+support allthough i dont play much as a cop i think this is a good idea cause swat does take along time to deploy but i think only SGT or above should get this gear cause deputys that are new would posibly just raid some 1 cause they snell or hear something illegal happening
yeah i did forget to add that part i was thinking it could be LT+ only or even sergeant

Baphomet

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Dec 25, 2018
+support This would help, regardless of map size. Calling SWAT to return to PD for specific gear can take a ridiculous amount of time.

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Denied again.

Status
Not open for further replies.