Paul Mckittrick

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Everyone,

Just a quickie question with this one:

I usually don't end up in the PD, either cause I'm being lawful good or being SS, but on my first visit to their prisoner processing area I was met with a bloody scene. Three bodies stacked with blood all over the room, I was originally there to pick up one of the SS wrongly arrested only to find out that he had been executed too. His crime was "car theft", the mix up was that the car he stole was his own car.

I'm not complaining in the slightest, (in fact I found it hilarious, but don't tell him that!), however I do want to know if this is a regular thing or was I just at the wrong place wrong time.

I would like other people thoughts on this too.

Do people believe that the police are too trigger happy?

Thanks,

Paul

Kevin Hansen

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sometimes the pd can be a bit trigger happy, all depends on the officers on duty about their maturity and experience...

MattieMatt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I have been sheriff before or another high ranking officer in the PD, and its usually the little kids who come on and start doing stupid stuff as a police officer. School is out :/

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I have been sheriff before or another high ranking officer in the PD, and its usually the little kids who come on and start doing stupid stuff as a police officer. School is out :/
Age has nothing to do with it. It’s about their knowledge of how to roleplay as a LEO and how experienced they are with certain things.
This is a video-game, most people don’t have fun unless they’re shooting at something, and that certainly isn’t this community. We’re big on roleplay, and we try to insinuate roleplaying more but sometimes shootouts happen. Sounds like you were in the wrong place. They probably broke sever rules and I can tell you that that is a small majority of things you’ll see in the community.