Viny Luco

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

A description of your technical issue: The police vest are showing up as a pink and black checker board and are just flat black in the shadow areas
Has it happened before?: no it started about 2 days ago
Extraneous details/description:in the light it is the pink and black checker board in the shadows it is just flat black
Have you checked “solved” for your issue?:
multiple people have said to reinstall the content i have don so about 3 times now and verified the integrity of my game cache multiple times

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So you have completely removed the addons from your gmod folder, and resubbed to all addons INCLUDING the brand new ones?

Viny Luco

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So you have completely removed the addons from your gmod folder, and subbed to all addons INCLUDING the brand new ones?
yes I have i deleted the ones from my gm addons folder unsubscribed all the addons verify my game and then subscribed back about 3 times

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yes I have i deleted the ones from my gm addons folder unsubscribed all the addons verify my game and then subscribed back about 3 times

Hey @Morris Winters ,

In regards to your technical issue, you have unsubscribed from Garry’s Mod Addons and verified your game contents. As it is a texture issue, may I ask if you are using updated Counter Source Strike Textures? And hopefully not any version downloaded from the internet as they are not reliable or recommended?

This will assist in the efforts to hopefully figure out and resolve your texture issue at hand.

Gil-Galad243

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I had the same issue, and tried the same fixes. It just fixed itself after a few days. I'm not really sure what happened.
I am running a trustworthy CSS.