Do you want a permanent standalone server for this gamemode?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Steven2002Z

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

There is a thing called in the server called Optimize game setting folks also Garry's mod settings, There is no debate over that also second matter fact that why even do a half-life 2 event in the first place if everyone is gonna argue or fight about it. Just accept that fact Devs Work very Hard for it. who knows maybe if everyone stops bitching about it must officially come out it might just take a lot of time as if it was just a separate game mode so as you city-roleplayers you can keep it your game mode like no half-life 2 in it at the end of the event where it switches back to the city roleplay map. yes, I agree

Last edited:

Tadeus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

View attachment 14313
HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING WHEN YOU BLOCK ME AHAHAHAHAH
"BRO IF YOU WANT A HL2RP SERVERS GO TO OTHERS!!" you actually give me consensual, temporary brain damage. do you think semi-serious HL2RP servers that are alive are good? no, both of them is a copy of a already dead gamemode. (landis and requiem) one server literally has admin abuse and drama 24/7, so maybe thats the reason people want a high demand for a hl2rp server on monolith.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As long as it gets updated regularly I feel like it could work out and could fill a gap currently not filled in gmod's server selection

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

"BRO IF YOU WANT A HL2RP SERVERS GO TO OTHERS!!" you actually give me consensual, temporary brain damage. do you think semi-serious HL2RP servers that are alive are good? no, both of them is a copy of a already dead gamemode. (landis and requiem) one server literally has admin abuse and drama 24/7, so maybe thats the reason people want a high demand for a hl2rp server on monolith.
bro like why are you actually talking no one had a high demand for hl2rp its just something different i've never seen any of you play this game until the release yesterday

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

maybe try playing half-life 2 roleplay for once or just do something different until the map switches back that you can do your city-roleplay stuff again.
i mean ill try play it but so far i dont like it at all im not gonna be arrogant about it its clear people like it and im not going to beg for it to get changed just because i dont like it
this is how you handle a conversation

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i mean ill try play it but so far i dont like it at all im not gonna be arrogant about it its clear people like it and im not going to beg for it to get changed just because i dont like it
this is how you handle a conversation
the fact that the guy who no offense to you clearly hasnt hit puberty is able to handle a proper coversation and use his brain shows something to you all

Max Vice

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

the fact that the guy who no offense to you clearly hasnt hit puberty is able to handle a proper coversation and use his brain shows something to you all

you're constantly flamebaiting stop the hypocrisy.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

all these jon does coming out of the woodwork to say we all want half life rp are just wrong.
No I am just clueless on that part
your clueless that people on a cityrp server dont all want to play a half life alternative?. you cant speak for everyone man

Last edited: