Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:561308228
Your Character Name: Adrian Holt

Target Steam Name: Viny Luco
Target SteamID: 3526423676213
Target Character Name (if known): Viny Luco

Target Steam Name: Aleks
Target SteamID: Aleks1105
Target Character Name (if known): Aleksandr Patron

Request Reason: After asking a question relating to my raiding of the power plant in OOC, two security guards showed up to catch us.
When did the situation occur?: 5:15 PM SST
Your evidence to support your claim: I don’t have any, which is why I said possible. Viny Luco said he had a video of it, so if he can provide the evidence that he didn’t metagame I’ll accept my being caught.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Oz9112
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good evening,
We went to the power plant, due to the fact that there were a lot of Leos as well as four of us security guards (As well as the high amount of players) and an ongoing hostage situation with are loved to be used as distraction. We decided to split up and check our other jurisdictions, with one of them is power plant. Two guards stayed, me @Viny Luco went to the power plant to check on the security status. Arriving, I went to the back door to open the front gate to park the car inside. The back door was unlocked and opened, this looked suspicious, so I called it out and went to the main room to see if it was a false alert or an actual raid. Then I saw you at one of the barrels, and the rest took its play.
I do not have a recording myself, because my recording was not active at that time.

I at no point use ooc to gain an advantage over others and ruin there probably main event of the evening, since I know how it feels.
I did not even see your ooc message, I saw it after you asked us and I scrolled up, I was ignoring ooc at that time to have some rp time.

Added Information: Our planning happened at 4:21pm Central time, the ooc message from Adrian was sent at 4:24pm Central time.

With best regards
~Aleksandr

Last edited:

Viny Luco

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We responded to powerplant because there was a hostage situation, often used as distractions for powerplant raids and we had more than enough at bank so we decided to go look at powerplant, You can hear in the video we had no idea of the raid, we simply did a patrol of the area, and I shot at you due to your friends having a gun and shooting at me, I could not see your hands and I would rather be safe than sorry. I stopped shooting when I got a look at your hands thankfully https://streamable.com/lqgtyo

Viny Luco

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

here is what we discussed before responding, as stated we decided to split up and check due to the amount of officers https://streamable.com/lcis8z

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

To be fair, you didn’t show my OOC message in your clips.

Viny Luco

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

you know You sent if after we were already headed there right? We were going there before you sent it.

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I don’t, because, as I said, you didn’t show it

Aleksandr

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, @Adrian Holt I went a head and took two screenshots to show you the time steps.

Here is a timestamp screenshot from Viny's second clip.
Screenshot_9.png
4:21pm Central

Here is the screenshot with your message
Screenshot_8.png
11:24pm cest translates to 4:24pm central. (Screenshot tooken during civilwar event, scrolled up)

I hope this helps, to make it easier to understand.

With best regards
~Aleksandr

MrTaxi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Neither of those say what the time zones are

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[2.3.1] Metagaming is not allowed. Any kind of information you gain via OOC may not be used IC. Any IC information may not be provided in OO

As demonstrated by Viny's clips, they had made the decision to check powerplant multiple minutes before your ooc comment. As such, there does not seem to have been any metagaming occurring.

On a side note - please mind your behavior on Security Guard as it is still a government job @Viny Luco

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.