Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96490540
Target Character Name (if known): IDK

Target Steam Name: Tony Ravioli
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35214932

Target Steam Name: Cloud
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:468108179

Request Reason: We just had raided L2 Bank and then we decided to go to the drop-off and get the money; next thing you know these guys mug us (power gaming). Not to mention, the handcuff breaker NPC and drug dealer NPC are right next to us. It got even worse when Rob and I kept our hands up for about a minute and a half after the muggers left, only for them to just randomly gun us down from the top of the waterfall for no reason.
When did the situation occur?: 10:30 PM Friday EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/41480530/d133732gMJil
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2363211716
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2363211729
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2363211667

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Damp Eggplant
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was there and I can confirm that they were mugging us at dropoff(powergaming) they also gave no commands to keep our hands up after they left. As you can see when they started shooting we put our hands back up but they still shot us- even though they should not have started shooting in the first place

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Tony Ravioli You are mentioned in this player report. Please respond within 24 hours or it will be processed without your input.
As far as I can tell the other 3 players (Treeshin, Cloud, and Retro_Football) do not currently have forum accounts. However, as we are awaiting Tony Ravioli's response already anyways, they are also free to and encouraged to make an account and respond to this if they wish to have any input as well.

tone

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was told that they told them not to put there hands down or they were to be killed so when we saw them put hands down we shot them plain and simple.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I was told that they told them not to put there hands down or they were to be killed so when we saw them put hands down we shot them plain and simple.
You were very well away at that point. Why did you guys feel the need to stop at the bridge and look down and check on them?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I would also like to ask, since it is unclear from the provided evidence which of these is correct:
1) The muggers were waiting at the drop off point for the raiders to arrive.
2) The muggers followed the raiders to the drop off.
3) The raiders dropped it off and then the muggers came by to check the drop off point for the raiders.

Bob Santoro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef the second statement is correct. Rob and I had raided L2 Bank, and they had followed us all the way to the drop off in their car. Furthermore, in response to Tony Ravioli's statement that "we told them to put their hands up", we had done this for almost a minute and a half after they left, and you can only hold a civilian to that mug standard for like 30 seconds at most. Plus, as you said, they had clearly left the area, and we were no threat to them.

tone

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i'd like to add that it was a lie that they were going to dropoff after a bank raid as when we told them to get out of the car neither of them had a bag.

tone

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were very well away at that point. Why did you guys feel the need to stop at the bridge and look down and check on them?
the driver stopped at the bridge to check on them when they got out, i did.

tone

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also the recording shows $0 unless they can prove they raided bank with robs pov and him having bank money its a clear lie.

Bob Santoro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

also the recording shows $0 unless they can prove they raided bank with robs pov and him having bank money its a clear lie.
True, from my recording I had 0$ because Rob was the one with the bag. I'm pretty sure an admin could check logs and see that Rob had deployed a bag and gotten the money though. This still doesn't really explain why you plainly rdm'd us.

Kingpin

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

They didnt even have a bag when we mugged them, we followed them for at least 5 to 10min to mug them.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i'd like to add that it was a lie that they were going to dropoff after a bank raid as when we told them to get out of the car neither of them had a bag.
Bud it was probably not the best idea to lie about something that logs can show because @Alphadef if you look in logs you'll see that I deposited at the dropoff a few seconds before we were mugged-they tried but they were too late. I had a cheap bag with two large stacks- Tony maybe you shouldn't lie about something that can be shown in logs it will just dig you deeper in a hole.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This seems to contradict your following statement:
the driver stopped at the bridge to check on them when they got out, i did.
Also you can clearly see in Bob's video that you guys were clearly gone and you just wanted to RDM us

tone

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As Bob's video there were no commands to keep our hands up either- these screenshots also show the moment when they leave and you can clearly see no commands were given to keep our hands up.
he recorded well after the fact you got out of the car which is convenient for you as you didnt have a bag and on top of that. it was recorded after he gave the demand not to put hands down

Bob Santoro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

he recorded well after the fact you got out of the car which is convenient for you as you didnt have a bag and on top of that. it was recorded after he gave the demand not to put hands down
how would you explain the exact 17k on Rob in his screenshots, which is the same amount from two large stacks? Pretty similar coincidence if you ask me. Furthermore, as Alphadef said himself, even if the command was given, which is really a matter of our word vs. yours, it doesn't really matter since you still shot us like a minute and a half after you guys left, which is plenty of time for that command to no longer be in effect.

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Based on the evidence and debate found in this PR I have come to my conclusion.

I see three potential rule breaks in the situation.
1) Mugging near NPCs
While the handcuff break (and potentially the drug dealer, can't really see him in any of the evidence) are nearby, you are still a considerable distance away from them. As such, I will not consider this to have been broken.

2) Mugging the drop off
The thing about drop off mugging is that the drop off point itself isn't immune from mugging, the potential rule break is metagaming to know that robbers are going there in the first place. Since as the reporting party themselves admitted that they were followed to the location (and as such, the reported party was not camping the location), there is no rule break here.

3) RDM
While I don't doubt there was some sort of "keep your hands up" (tends to be a pretty common component of muggings), you guys had already been seemingly gone over a minute. The only reason to stop at the bridge and look back down was with the intent to try and "justify" an RDM.

As such, @Tony Ravioli, Treeshin, and Retro_football I find not guilty of a rule break, as like I said above, the mug itself isn't an issue (You were not particularly close to the NPC and the drop off was not camped).

However, @Kingpin as the one who pulled the trigger on both players, I do find you guilty of RDMing both players. As such, I will be issuing 1 Warning Point for these RDMs. I would also like to remind you that "during a PvP situation, such as muggings and raids etc, you may not kill surrendered parties simply for speaking a few words, unless they are actively yelling for help, trying to attract attention, insulting or threatening you (refer to rules 2.2.2 and 2.2.4)." While you didn't do this in this situation, I do see you typing in chat that the mugging victims will be killed if they speak. If you ever do end up killing a player for simply speaking, that would in fact be a rulebreak.

Player Report Partially Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.