Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65466596
Your Character Name: Jamie Bolf

Target Steam Name: Frost
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:523945397
Target Character Name (if known): idk

Target Steam Name: @onesittingbull
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87218106
Target Character Name: idk

Request Reason: Those guys asked if I could buy them something because they're player level wasn't High Enough. I got in there car and we were driving around and then they decide to kick me out and kill me without initiating RP. No admins were on at the time so I got this information later. From @Spartandan3k
When did the situation occur?: 8/6/20 7:30 am est
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes Sir

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@onesittingbull and Frost, this player report is against both of you got 24 hours to respond to this ticket, or it will be dealt with without your input and with the evidence provided.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After further review I find Frost and @onesittingbull in violation of the rules listed below:

1. FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.
2. RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.

Failrp - while driving you kicked the person out the car with no reason at all and you did not even tell them to leave the vehicle.
RDM - When you kicked him out the car you both had intentions to gun him down, so both of you are in violation of the rule.

You will both be given a 3 day vehicle and gun blacklists.

Report accetpted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.