LV

Steam Name: DKDiamond
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:435301810
Your Character Name: Dakota Keez

Target Steam Name: edgy @kman edgy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503646631
Target Character Name (if known): Kman Thorton

Request Reason: RDM and cop baiting
  1. Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
  2. Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you.
  3. You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable time-period to respond and act upon your commands in situations where the rules allow various outcomes based on how the opposing party reacts. You need to make sure the opposing party heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind.

For context they harmed themselves earlier after they fled from a pursuit, once we were off a traffic stop they jumped off and got back in the car we pulled over (the yellow omni). I overlooked my body cam footage and (that's why the game is frozen at the beginning of the clip and throughout) noticed they matched the description. We handcuffed them and put them in the back of our patrol car so we could question them about why they fled and harmed themselves. We were not going to arrest them... you can see we got VDM so I put the questioning on the backburner and went to help the officer I was with. You can then see Kman running into our patrol car (cop baiting) and ask why I smell, he had ample opportunity to ask me if his friend was being arrested or what was going on with the situation. At this point no matter what I would have let the suspect go since the entire situation would have been double his jail time either way. Instead Kman follows me around and suspiciously waited until I was ticketing their vehicle to kill me, leaving me no way to explain or defend myself.

I know technically they are allowed to kill an officer if their friend is being arrested, but they had no context to the situation as they were not involved with the previous scenario.
I think this is a good representation on how rule 2.2-4 can be used, although they can kill me, what is the necessity? They could have easily talked with me. I also realized the person who was our suspect said they had body cam footage of their events leading up to them being put in handcuffs. If Kman was actually involved with the scenario he would have known what happened, instead he chose to do what far to many do and that is kill without context.

When did the situation occur?: 12:30 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4BXIeUqStaGf-/d1337UjqK2OC

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Clutch Master FTW
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

my orgmate pizza was getting arrested and someone ran both of you and clutchmaster over and in the video u can hear quantum saying "get the lockpick get the lockpick" we started to lockpick. But we realized you were going to wake up soon so the last resort was killing you. I took the time where u were most distracted to kill you.

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As I previously stated, your friend said he had body cam footage. If it held true to the events he was saying then their would have been no arrest (no arrest would have taken place either way since he was their for 10-15 minutes either way) it was a very good RP scene until you came asked why I smelled and then killed me with a machete.

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I also would like to point out the person I assume is in their org or allied with them, stated “look it’s the brain dead sergeant” as I previously gave them a ticket for reckless driving.

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

no way are u butthurt about me asking why u smelled, i killed u with valid reason, im confused if u are reporting me for bad roleplay or rdm at this point.

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The thing is you weren’t involved with the original events leading up to this. Your org mate jumped off a fire escape, which we roleplayed as harming themselves. We put them in our patrol car so they would not harm themselves by jumping into traffic… not that it really mattered since we got VDM. You also just stated you knew I would wake up after we got VDM, so you used someone breaking rule to get an upper hand?

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

u are so weird that aint even a rule break on my part also it wasnt vdm u were in the middle of the road, give up i did nothing wrong u are just weird

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Driving opposite lanes upwards of 50mph in a city street, with no intent to stop.

Walter Scott

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

u are so weird that aint even a rule break on my part also it wasnt vdm u were in the middle of the road, give up i did nothing wrong u are just weird
Lets keep this civil there is no reason to call someone weird its up to the moderator to determine the report please cease hostility

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lets keep this civil there is no reason to call someone weird its up to the moderator to determine the report please cease hostility
how are you relevant to this report u weird

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

get off my report bozo

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You killed me for “arresting your friend” he was never under arrest, he was detained for harming themselves.

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @DKDiamond,

After reviewing the evidence provided I have concluded that there was only a minor rule break regarding Fail Driving.

Although it may seem harsh if a players friend is being arrested they are not required to roleplay the situation out they can immediately kill you for this.

You can then see Kman running into our patrol car (cop baiting)
The actions that could be seen in the video would be more suited for fail driving as they didn't really gain anything from this and it only happened twice.

@kman edgy shall receive a verbal for Fail Driving.

Player Report Accepted
Thread Moved & Locked

Regards,
Tru

Status
Not open for further replies.