Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name: Larry Winters

Target Steam Name: FreeSpy/BobTerrorist2021
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105184450
Target Character Name (if known): Jeremy Monster

Request Reason: So when I go on police I use a different voice for RP reasons which is not toxic in anyway. I make callsigns such as "Bravo 45469" before my major callouts and do not spam the radio or anything toxic. The chief for some reason took extreme discomfort with my voice for some reason and for about 20 minutes continued to bash my voice over radio. I repeated to him over and over how it was my "god given voice" and there was nothing I could do about it. (Keep in mind it was not toxic or anything it was just my RP voice which is totally allowed) After some time, the Chief keep in mind calls me the r-slur which is not only player disrespect but also completely inappropriate for a chief to call an officer over the public PD radio. After this I am driving around and receive a demotion for no RP reason but presumably because he was angered by my voice. I reported him in-game but by the time @Thanewolfe took the sit he was already offline so was told to make a player report.
When did the situation occur?: 10/23/21 Aprox 12:50 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/68997189/d1337yGuFnMi?invite=cr-MSxwRWQsNDkzNTA4OCw

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Thanewolfe
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

you were causing a lot of disturbance by doing that and you were told several times to stop, because at that point the radios were comparable to a zoo.

you recieved multiple warnings and were told multiple times to stop talking in that voice again because you were not being serious and that indeed affects shit like raids. considering you failed to do so you were demoted

if you would've dropped the voice and acted normal you would have been left alone to your life my guy, but you chose to ignore warnings and act up, and after a day on chief and a headache from the amount of ooga booga shit i hear on comms, i warned that i will demote people for stupid shit like going mickey mouse voice on comms
i'm sorry if you find the way i talk offensive or whatnot, and I said i dont wanna hear no more retard shit on comms, not aimed at you, aimed at the entire department.

that is all
this is purely because you failed to follow warnings after multiple times, rp or not, considering you were speaking normally like 5 minutes prior

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you were causing a lot of disturbance by doing that and you were told several times to stop, because at that point the radios were comparable to a zoo.

you recieved multiple warnings and were told multiple times to stop talking in that voice again because you were not being serious and that indeed affects shit like raids. considering you failed to do so you were demoted

if you would've dropped the voice and acted normal you would have been left alone to your life my guy, but you chose to ignore warnings and act up, and after a day on chief and a headache from the amount of ooga booga shit i hear on comms, i warned that i will demote people for stupid shit like going mickey mouse voice on comms
i'm sorry if you find the way i talk offensive or whatnot, and I said i dont wanna hear no more retard shit on comms, not aimed at you, aimed at the entire department.

that is all
this is purely because you failed to follow warnings after multiple times, rp or not, considering you were speaking normally like 5 minutes prior
In terms of you reason for demotion, it would be one thing if you told me to stop spamming radio but indeed I was not. Similar to how players like wandala use a different rp voice than their real voice, I can do the same. If I wish to use an accent or different voice tone, as long as it is not toxic or offensive I can and that has nothing to do with in-character rp. Also that is only half the report as the r-slur is a direct violation of player disrespect and you did so in character as a chief to a sergeant.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In terms of you reason for demotion, it would be one thing if you told me to stop spamming radio but indeed I was not. Similar to how players like wandala use a different rp voice than their real voice, I can do the same. If I wish to use an accent or different voice tone, as long as it is not toxic or offensive I can and that has nothing to do with in-character rp. Also that is only half the report as the r-slur is a direct violation of player disrespect and you did so in character as a chief to a sergeant.
brother i told you several times to stop you were told several times as well as other people
you failed to do so, i considered it a big ass troll so i just hit the big ass button

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

brother i told you several times to stop you were told several times as well as other people
you failed to do so, i considered it a big ass troll so i just hit the big ass button
Ok if that's your opinion ill let the staff make decisions based off your statements.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ok if that's your opinion ill let the staff make decisions based off your statements.
it is by no means an opinion
you were warned several times to stop, that is a fact
you failed to do so, which was causing chaos on comms, and as I had stated in the clip i didn't want to have to listen to chaos, and you were removed for it.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

it is by no means an opinion
you were warned several times to stop, that is a fact
you failed to do so, which was causing chaos on comms, and as I had stated in the clip i didn't want to have to listen to chaos, and you were removed for it.
Yes the fact is you told me to stop my RP voice why u can not do as that is my character. Its like telling someone to change their player model from a black person to a white person or you will demote them. You can not abuse your police power to force a change of ones character. The fact is you told me change character, the opinion is that you think that is a justifiable reason to demote someone and the fact is that you called me the r-slur as a police chief over public PD radio.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

I will handle the Player Disrespect portion of this report and I will be consulting Police Command for further advice and other factors.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yes the fact is you told me to stop my RP voice why u can not do as that is my character.
you were speaking normally 5 minutes before starting the high squeak voice so i don't know what off the shelf walmart surgery you went through IC to make that in 5 minutes happen bro but you do you
i saw it as trolling considering the afromentioned normal voice which you promptly returned to when we were in actual situations after you rejoined PD, so, i think you were more interested in starting shit

considering you also have a knack for corruption PRs (regarding those PM threats for another PR for corruption, i told you to stop harrassing some random guy on the force, and you promptly shut up and threatened me with another PR, lmao.), so i ask that you quite literally stop making shit up, just because you can. mind your business, my guy, and keep in mind that a cop can be demoted if they are unfit for the force, for causing chaos and the likes. you failed to adapt, you didnt make the cut, and considering anything can get people killed in fights such as lack of budget and the shit, i feel as if you failed to see how you going off on radio and taking everything like you did would cause chaos and therefore people dying, and i cant have that when I got a lot of shit going on, let alone at downtime

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you were speaking normally 5 minutes before starting the high squeak voice so i don't know what off the shelf walmart surgery you went through IC to make that in 5 minutes happen bro but you do you
i saw it as trolling considering the afromentioned normal voice which you promptly returned to when we were in actual situations after you rejoined PD, so, i think you were more interested in starting shit

considering you also have a knack for corruption PRs (regarding those PM threats for another PR for corruption, i told you to stop harrassing some random guy on the force, and you promptly shut up and threatened me with another PR, lmao.), so i ask that you quite literally stop making shit up, just because you can. mind your business, my guy, and keep in mind that a cop can be demoted if they are unfit for the force, for causing chaos and the likes. you failed to adapt, you didnt make the cut, and considering anything can get people killed in fights such as lack of budget and the shit, i feel as if you failed to see how you going off on radio and taking everything like you did would cause chaos and therefore people dying, and i cant have that when I got a lot of shit going on, let alone at downtime
If you want to bring in further situations you are more than welcome to. I was on police as a lieutenant when a officer started blatantly disrespecting me over the public pd freq. I warned him to stop and respect superiors when you stepped in and defended him since you were annoyed I reported you out of character. You then told me you would demote me if I told the officer to respect superiors again at which point I issued you a pm reminding you that would be a complete example of fail rp and corruption. It was simple advice so I did not have to make a 2nd report on you. As far as the original situation, from the moment I was on PD to the moment you demoted me I remained in character with the same voice. There was no minge intentions, radio spam, and frankly there is nothing wrong with the voice you just found it annoying. If a 13 year old was a squeaker and was on radio you can not demote him for being squeaky. Its rather interesting how you are trying to twist the 2nd situation because if I retrieve recordings, it will only further establish your corrupt intentions as a chief.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

since you were annoyed I reported you out of character.
i actually didn't know i had a report since i wasn't tagged in it, so i didn't see it, as I don't no life the forums anymore, not saying anyone is, i'm just saying I ain't
i don't have the forums opened 24/7 and i thought the pr was the mayor going brrt when me and devul put him to sleep italian style with the fishes

Its rather interesting how you are trying to twist the 2nd situation because if I retrieve recordings, it will only further establish your corrupt intentions as a chief.
that's actually funny ngl. because someone does something you don't like it's now failrp and corruption. god damn this shit wouldn't fly a few months ago

respect superiors
and if he didn't he wouldn't have been demoted either because i found it quite fucking stupid an argument popped up which i quickly quelled with me telling you to stop

You then told me you would demote me if I told the officer to respect superiors again at which point I issued you a pm reminding you that would be a complete example of fail rp and corruption
ok at what point did lieutenants become an actual disciplinary measure tool against lower people. sure lieutenants could tell someone to quite frankly shut the fuck up over comms and that'd be fine but you were on some argument shit which was crowding comms my guy. if we're really turning this into a second corruption PR we can tag romeo here but i'd rather not, so we're leaving it here with that since the original one's already out

I also do not believe i disrespected you by going 'i dont wanna hear any more retard shit' on radio since again that wasn't directed at you, that was directed at the entire PD force

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

My apologies for the delayed conclusion.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
1.6​
We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.​
Violated​

I'm only going to be analyzing the initial claims of this PR and not the stuff brought up after I started reviewing (if you wish to report these, please make another report with the appropriate evidence).

In terms of general rules, you generally shouldn't be calling other players retards. As acting chief of police, you definitely shouldn't be calling people retards. After consultation with police command, it has been decided that the demotion was not unwarranted, but the behavior was. In addition to the punishment from the rules side of the report, you will also be receiving a Severity Point. Your whitelist will remain for now, but I would mind your behavior as chief in the future.

@FreeSpy443 will receive 1 Warning Point and 1 Severity Point.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.