Status
Not open for further replies.

LilxPump420

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

User was given 1 Warning Point for this post. Reason: Rule 3
@teja I got banned for 6 after that for fear rp cuz someone else did it to me so shut the fuck up.

Lewis

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The most unexpected and exciting experience is when a car running from cops landed on my head while I was mining.

D

Deleted member 902

My friend ran over PsiSyn on accedent
Thats brillient XD

Last night at around 9 o'clock, I was trying to garner some easy money since coal had been nerfed, and I was basically getting chump change for hours and hours of mining it. So I come up on these two guys who seem to be friends. One is planting some seemingly potato producing looking type plants, while the other is planting something out of my knowledge. I just sit next to the plants and start waiting for their plants to grow. I wait until around the time their plants are fully grown, I attempt to approach them quietly, trying to not make it obvious that i'm trying to steal from them. One of them comes upto me and pulls out a Makarov. I get scared, so I just back up and observe from about 6 feet away.
Fast forward to about a minute later, I see the dude who pulled the gun on me well distracted by his plants. I take this opportunity to pull out my gun and start shooting at him. I ended up killing him on the 6th or so shot to the chest. I turn around and see a bunch of squeaker cops shooting at me and yelling "GET ON THE GROUND." in a really cringe worthy way. I immediately surrender, and get restrained. Seconds later after i'm restrained, @Satanic Chicken as the police chief, got out his shotgun and shot me in the head without saying anything, while i'm restrained.

I do a !report, and a great admin revives me, and brings me back to the mesa apartments to have a sit.
We bring @Satanic Chicken to the sit, and immediately his defense of shooting me is lying to the admin about the situation, as well as trying to play dumb. He gets demoted, and I avoid jail completely because of a dumbass, trigger happy chief. Life on monolith is great.
What a cute story <3

Where do I start? After trying to get on for an hour, the textures from addons failed to load even though I have all content for gmod mounted, and all of your workshop stuff subscribed. I played for maybe 10 minutes and now the server isn't even up!
I think this wins to be honest, has to win surely Quality

My favourite moment is when I buy 20k worth of LSD supplies place them all and then the server crashs, Another funny moment was about 10mins later when i pay 20k again and then it crashes again, Bleach worthy ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Benn-

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

My faviaot mumunt is whun i rud all of deus fourms posts and den dey wern't funnay.

Dascuugen

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

my mos favrite moment in game was when i was mining rock in the ravin and then someone came along screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in a taco bell truck and ran me over c:
an another favrite moment was when someone put chemcials everywhere in spawn an newbies started drinking it an died and then the server crashed and it stayed down for an hour an it came back up and crashed again hahahahahaha XDDDD
i also really liked ERPing on the floor in the bank and the bad man touched my willy :((

D

Deleted member 902

my mos favrite moment in game was when i was mining rock in the ravin and then someone came along screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in a taco bell truck and ran me over c:
an another favrite moment was when someone put chemcials everywhere in spawn an newbies started drinking it an died and then the server crashed and it stayed down for an hour an it came back up and crashed again hahahahahaha XDDDD
i also really liked ERPing on the floor in the bank and the bad man touched my willy :((
Amazing <3

Pengi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

My most interesting experience was when the server just crashed and we all finally just joined back in, like 15 people go to spawn their car. All the cars got stuck in the air so an Admin had to move one... once he did all the other cars went tumbling down! I call it CarStrike...4000_screenshots_20170620191736_1.jpg

D

Deleted member 902

I havedd anoother favrit monument i teis videes on YOUTUUUOBE

My most interesting experience was when the server just crashed and we all finally just joined back in, like 15 people go to spawn their car. All the cars got stuck in the air so an Admin had to move one... once he did all the other cars went tumbling down! I call it CarStrike...View attachment 534
wow heartwrenching

Last edited by a moderator:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

@Hazza I've been merging a bunch of your posts on this thread now, could you please stop double and triple posting. One post at a time, edit it if you need to add some more.

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I've played Monolith since the start but I gotta say my most interesting and one of the more "RP" aspect of my experience would defiantly be doing meetings as the leader of China Town crooks, we did meetings with other families, talked about turf and even tortured some people. Ol' times.

frogsap

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My most interesting experience was growing vegetables. It's been a pretty wild trip, tbh. I've grown carrots, potatoes and some day, if I'm skilled enough, i'll grow pears. I've grown really a lot of vegetables. It made me feel like a Mount & Blade Warband peasant. Watering the plants was my favourite part, because of the satisfaction of knowing that once I harvest the vegetables, I'd be able to sell them at the local supermarket. Part of this experience was seeing a fight to death in the supermarket, since one fellow farmer felt threatened by another man, so he attacked him. They calmed down eventually.

I'll continue to grow potato and one day I might even become the Potato Emperor, who knows.

EDIT: A picture for the Sea Raiders who want to attack my farm.
248B67D6DE750C3BBEDF3FF2C77EACB32F8016D3

No idea why the missing textures tho.
I'm a legal farmer too, never touched weed in my life and never will do, Frogsap's Vegetables are 100% natural and legal

Last edited:

Swanneh

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Was minding my business when BOOM out of no where taxi sent me into next week! 10 out of 10 would get hit again!

Main - J. Capello

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was growing weed, and all of the sudden, I turn around and somehow, silently two men came in wearing suits and whispered for me to turn around. Long story short, randomly a man came to raid me as well, and they ended up shooting eachother, I quickly harvested my weed and ran. I was holding back my laughs.

Sun and Steel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

By far the most interesting / hilarious thing I've seen happen:

Two guys on a tricycle, one back and one front, ride past me and the guy on the back looks at me and says "thug life". Was legit laughing from it.

Nick Porello

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So I have had a couple funny moments. One was when I first join the server and started to mine. When I was mining I saw a man pointing a gun at my friend. While he was doing it I called 911 on him and they came and talked to him. After they left the person I called 911 on had noticed that I sounded like someone he knew. We knew each other from another server and played with each other all the time on it. But lost contact and were able to find each other again and have since added each other on steam.

gosha

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i mean, i've done nothing but farm fucking POTATOS for like... two days?

i mean, it's fun, awaiting your crops to grow, knowing that you'll feed a poor, hungry soul.

Felgroove

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking part in this competition so enthusiastically. It was really difficult to narrow down the interesting stories to just one, so we've taken the ones we like and randomly selected a winner!

The winner is... @frögsäp!
My most interesting experience was growing vegetables. It's been a pretty wild trip, tbh. I've grown carrots, potatoes and some day, if I'm skilled enough, i'll grow pears. I've grown really a lot of vegetables. It made me feel like a Mount & Blade Warband peasant. Watering the plants was my favourite part, because of the satisfaction of knowing that once I harvest the vegetables, I'd be able to sell them at the local supermarket. Part of this experience was seeing a fight to death in the supermarket, since one fellow farmer felt threatened by another man, so he attacked him. They calmed down eventually.

I'll continue to grow potato and one day I might even become the Potato Emperor, who knows.

EDIT: A picture for the Sea Raiders who want to attack my farm.
248B67D6DE750C3BBEDF3FF2C77EACB32F8016D3

No idea why the missing textures tho.
I'm a legal farmer too, never touched weed in my life and never will do, Frogsap's Vegetables are 100% natural and legal

He wins a free month of Premium Membership.

Thanks to all of you for taking part! Stay tuned to monolithservers.com for more exciting events in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.