Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello ive been playing on this server for well over a year now and i decided id purchase premium to support the server. I go to purchase it off of my phone and i go to pay by card, i enter my prepaid visa card info (which has $50 on it brand new so insufficient funds is not the issue), and it said what it says in my screenshot. Tried this with another card same issue. Both prepaid visas with funds. Can someone help me try to resolve this issue.

Attachments

• C90C8BCA-631B-48C3-A306-68863A706901.jpeg
    C90C8BCA-631B-48C3-A306-68863A706901.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 21

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve had no issues paying for anything so I couldn’t tell you in the slightest what the problem is however I can suggest a few things for example:
  • Read the error message: Contact your Bank, see what they have to say because it doesn’t seem to be anything wrong connected to monolith.
  • Pay via your computer instead of your phone, no real reasoning behind this over then trying to see if it works.
  • Your prepaid card doesn’t support subscription payments. Since monolith premium is a subscription payment and not a lifetime one-off something could be blocking the payment because of that.
Again, this is out of my league I don’t know much about cards, payments, etc.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Usually when it says it's declining your card, that means your bank thinks it's a fraudulent transaction.
Contact your banks fraud team and verify.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I tried through my pc, and paypal, non of which worked. Ill try contacting the banks fraud team

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Issues resolved btw, card didnt accept international purchases pls delete

Status
Not open for further replies.