Premium store page won't let me buy premium

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckibandit

Monolith Newcomer
May 10, 2022
trying to buy premium for another player, but when I go to the store page whilst logged in it says " You need to join our server before you can purchase items " I'm on the server, I even rejoined and checked and it still gave me the same message, no matter if I was using steam overlay browser or chrome on desktop. (Does the same thing when I click Cancel Subscription, it just shows me the same message.)

Lambsauce

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jul 16, 2017
Richards 10
@PMX @Gurra

In the mean time, have you tried using a different browser such as edge, have ad block disabled, or any other browser modifications disabled?

Jet

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Media Creator
MRP Recruitment Team
I'm receiving the same message, this seems to be a bug with the store at the moment, I've passed the issue on to the developers to hopefully get this resolved shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.