Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think that right now prison is not broken but is far from good the majority of the time u sit afk in a cell and it just makes ppl go afk or just log off and go play something else, ofc u need a prison but having an hour and with nothing to do is terrible. Thoughts?

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I definitely think that the prison needs a rework as well. As you said, there are very little things you can do, and most just end up AFK. This is also a big issue when there are no prison guards on. The whole idea of not being able to get lockpicks without a corrections officer really limits your options. It would be nice to see some sort of change though, for sure.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Prison isn't necessarily intended to be an enjoyable experience

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think that right now prison is not broken but is far from good the majority of the time u sit afk in a cell and it just makes ppl go afk or just log off and go play something else, ofc u need a prison but having an hour and with nothing to do is terrible. Thoughts?
I definitely think that the prison needs a rework as well. As you said, there are very little things you can do, and most just end up AFK. This is also a big issue when there are no prison guards on. The whole idea of not being able to get lockpicks without a corrections officer really limits your options. It would be nice to see some sort of change though, for sure.
The prison system/department of corrections like many other areas have key issues, for the current moment DOC is the steppingstone for the main police department to encourage engagement within departments.

As mentioned, there are in fact stuff to do whilst imprisoned but normally is only accessible when there is an active and knowledgeable DOC online. I don’t think this is a major issue but nonetheless it’s a niche issue for players primarily role playing as criminals, new activists could be introduced or a change in the building layout for easier access to activities but this would take time.

I would recommend you could create a suggestion with a specific with detailed range of ideas, of course with the information from this thread.