MRP Prison Upgrade

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Penguin

Suspended
Suspended
Oct 25, 2018
Description of suggestion: I think a prison warden job should be added to the server and also different outfits of prison guards .
Reason why it should be added: i believe this should be added because it would create better rp experiences and give the prison more Rp and also adds someone in-charge of the prison so things aren’t shit and crazy and actually run correctly and better
Related content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484669858
^ A few I found

Reactions: Kruser

Brents

Monolith Senior
Apr 1, 2018
United Kingdom
I agree with the prison higher ranks because its better than having the Lts there lol.

Nice little outfit +support

The link is not player models tho btw.

Kruser

Monolith Newcomer
Dec 30, 2019
-Support, Monoford city doesn't have that much prisonners per hour. A simple Prison Guard is doing the job. Adding more than that will only be a waste of time instead of fixing other server related issues.

Reactions: mightymelon

Merilyian

Monolith Rookie
Dec 12, 2019
-Support, Monoford city doesn't have that much prisonners per hour. A simple Prison Guard is doing the job. Adding more than that will only be a waste of time instead of fixing other server related issues.
While you have a point, I feel like some leadership is required at the prison.
+support, but not for a warden. this mechanic would be better suited to a Captain of the DoC or something similar.

Karol

Monolith Rookie
Jul 31, 2017
+support
I hate it when random sunset city sergeants and officers go up there and think they're the shit, adding a warden would make the prison a lot better

Statua

Mapping God
Monoford Mapper
Nov 1, 2019
Canada
statua.carbonmade.com
+Support
Prison Guard RP can be a great time but being the entry level police job, a manager for all those noobs is 100% required. The police department has enough work on their hands and don't have the time or energy to deal with the prison unless there's a need such as raids and breaks.

Here's what I think the warden should have:
-Access to MPD and Pine County radio channels
-More powerful weapons
-Ability to demote prison guards
-Ability to re-process inmates who have broken out of prison but were caught by the guards
-Police Level 30 required

DevoTan

Monolith Newcomer
Nov 6, 2019
I hate it when random sunset city sergeants and officers go up there and think they're the shit, adding a warden would make the prison a lot better
are you throwing shade at me because you know I do that? you already give me enough shit for trying to open shops.

this is a must have, everytime I go up there, there's always 1 prison guard running around smacking inmates with their baton and leaving doors open.

Status
Not open for further replies.