Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyCancer

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Do not appeal bans that have already been dealt with unless specified by the banning staff member
Your Steam Name: BaNG
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185317474/
Your Character Name: Andrew Bar

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tristan

Ban Reason: MassRDM at spawn
Unban Reason: One day I went to spawn, everyone was chanting purge event purge event and things like saying that it started.
Therefore I pulled out my scar, since it was my first time at an event like this, and I sprayed everyone at spawn.
As I was spraying everyone down, I thought to myself that this event was so much fun.
But then I got ban for 1 year, and I had just purchased premium and now it is all over because of a few people who had yelled that it was the purge event at spawn. Then Tristan banned me for one year followed by the quote that I was some what "influenced" by a friend of mine from steam who also got perma ban for killing people at spawn. I am kinda sad now cause I will not be able to play on the server during this summer. Is there no way of me returning other than waiting a whole year? Since this was completely a misunderstanding and if I were to be placed in a sit instead of kicked and ban, the whole situation would have been resolved.

Time of Occurrence: 2019-06-20
Additional members involved/witnessing: Most of the people at spawn at that moment

Status
Not open for further replies.