• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Punishment Cheat Sheet

DystopianRaven

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Hello!

Attached to this post is a punishment Cheat Sheet I have put together, the offences and relevant punishments included in the document are sourced from the Paralake-Law-Book.

This is not an "official document", just an easier way to find the punishment for someone's crimes.

The Penal Code includes the most common offences committed within Rockford, which means you may need to refer back to the Law Book if some are missing. I would highly recommend that all new & existing officers read up on the Law Book for a better understanding of the laws before using this.

Keep in mind that the punishments shown in the Penal Code are the maximums you can give at officer discretion, as stated here

Penal Codes: Paralake Penal Code

• Be sure to also look at the bottom of the sheet as there are other tabs worth looking at.

Everything in the Penal Code is sourced from the Law Book, Nothing new!
And remember to refer back to the Law Book when unsure.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • People don't seem to understand that this is not an enforced document that all cops have to follow.
  • This is a document that only refines the pre-existing LawBook created to make it easier for people to source punishments.
  • I only try to encourage players to follow this and the lawbook to add some sort of professionalism and realism for the RP.
  • And again, this is "NOT AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT" No one is enforced to follow it, this is for R O L E P L A Y

Last edited:

Gregg

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Miami Lakes, FL
Very well put together, this is awesome! Hopefully cops will find this to be very beneficial to them.

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Update:
  • Manslaughter was added, seems to be a common thing so might as well add it for quick reference to find punishment
Dunno why I never put it there, if there's any major ones you think I've missed just comment from the lawbook which ones

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2017
United Kingdom
Very nice!

One question How is a GTA more prison time than a robbery & Burglary ?
I can answer that, GTA is theft of a vehicle. And thus is grand larceny (Stealing over a certain amount of money) and thus counts as a bigger offense due to the amount stolen. Hope that makes sense.

BTW, great job on making this, since I use it ALL the time now as a cop! Helps a lot.

DystopianRaven

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Update:
  • Changed overall design of columns for ease of view
  • Changed jail time from years to minutes (m) for those who cant convert ;P

DystopianRaven

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Update:
  • Added more content from the Rockford Law-book
  • Attached Rockford Rights as a sheet Capture.PNG

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Update:
  • Added Rockford map (see tab at bottom of the sheet), includes names for each property that generally cause arguments in RTO
  • Added general tips tab in the hope of resolving confusion and maybe improve professionalism? rather than a raging mess
Capture.PNG

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Update:
  • In compliance with the Law Book, "insufficient safety equipment" infraction has been added.

8B1T

Monolith Pleb
Sep 5, 2017
Earth
Nothing stopping me from enforcing my own system opposite towards yours, police have needed a proper system for ages now but until the Police Officers+ are whitelist only...it'll fail to be productive to rp.

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Nothing stopping me from enforcing my own system opposite towards yours, police have needed a proper system for ages now but until the Police Officers+ are whitelist only...it'll fail to be productive to rp.
It's not my system, I merely refined the lawbook to be easier to find what people are looking for. None of this is enforced (Obviously), I personally wanted it to be a little easier for people to find stuff without scrolling thru the long list of defined laws on Rommel's thread.

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
I checked the cheat sheet and I still see “coming soon” in the map tab, can you reply to this when it’s added? Paralake is HELLA big

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • People don't seem to understand that this is not an enforced document that all cops have to follow.
  • This is a document that only refines the pre-existing LawBook created to make it easier for people to source punishments.
  • I only try to encourage players to follow this and the lawbook to add some sort of professionalism and realism for the RP.
  • And again, this is "NOT AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT" No one is enforced to follow it, this is for R O L E P L A Y
Added some notes for people who don't know how to read, *cough* 8bit

Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand
Update:

Addition - Public Farming;
In compliance with the Lawbook and its addition of a clearly stated law on public farming with a punishment, I have added it into the Punishment Cheat Sheet under Public conduct .

Again, for those using this spreadsheet please remember to read through Rommel's LawBook beforehand, and report of any faults you see in mine in this thread.
My sheet is just a simplified version of the more common crimes seen in Monolith, some crimes you can hover over with curser to see a definition excerpt from Rommel's LawBook.

Top Bottom