Should we host a Purge event (ONE round only)

• Heck yea. Gotta get dem killcounts up.

64/96 Votes (66.7%)
  • No, I don't enjoy it :S

32/96 Votes (33.3%)

• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

4JIkReM.png

READ BEFORE VOTING
Heya everybody,

As you all know the PURGE was an amazing event that turned out to be very popular back in our "Halloween Frightnights" season (link to the thread of 2017 https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/halloween-17.6018/). Due to requests we've decided we want to bring it back. I will explain what the Purge event includes, what can you win, what are the rules and when is it hosting.

However, before we make it official I want to make sure the majority wants this event as it is a ONE time event that will be hosted serverwide. So make sure you vote (only have 1 vote, cannot change) above and I will announce Saturday afternoon (~ 5 PM BST European times) whether we will or will not continue hosting it.

What is a PURGE?
If you've seen the movies you can get a clue of what the Purge actually is. Basically it includes a lot of killing whomever you do not like or you seek revenge from. Good way to get the anger out if you ask me. After you hear the alarm going at night, you are ready to hunt.

What are the rules?
So to prevent chaos from happening we've set the following rules:

1. If you wish not to join the Purge event you are obligated to stay in spawn, which will be located at town hall. The place will be secured and blocked off so that you will have no harm during the Purge Night.
  2. You are allowed to team up with whoever you want, however this does not guarentee you are save from them. Do you trust your allies or will they throw that knife in your back? Who knows...
  3. Government officials must remain unharmed and the usage of weaponry that are explosive are forbidden.
  4. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until the morning when the Purge concludes.
  5. Keep in mind that general rules do apply such as no racism, erp etc. You may also not mug: the purpose of the Purge is to kill on sight or complete unfinished businesses. Mugging would make it unneccesary. Feel free to bust in someones house as the only safezone is at spawn.
  6. The usage of vehicles are prohibited. Use your weapons instead. Cars will be disabled during the event.
What is the prize?
Unfortunately giving out a prize here is too difficult. The main prize would be the satisfaction of killing whoever you can and taking their guns/illegal stuff. Oh yea, and the ''game tracker kills''. The thrill of surviving should also be something fun enough. ;-)

What time is it if the majority votes for yes?
Saturday 14th of April at 8PM BST. To see how long that is in your timezone click here: https://a.chronus.eu/1838154

EXTRA: If you want to see pictures of the Halloween Frightnights events (including the PURGE) you can check the link right here: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/halloween-frightnight-aftermath.6152/

Last edited:

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Waiting for that one player to respond who says it ruins rp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tim Transworth

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Can't wait to rob the bank during the purge if there are six cops.

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Wow this really ruins RP! I AM VOTING NO!

no just kidding it might be fun

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

rip i just realisedi should of voted yes could of nicked some guns and got my kills up

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Albert

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Can you postpone it 3-4 hrs so all the east coast gamers will be on
I wont be on at that time

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Can you postpone it 3-4 hrs so all the east coast gamers will be on
I wont be on at that time

it's a saturday so I don't think I can - it should be as quicksilver said around 3 PM for the americans if I'm not mistaken.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Loved hosting this event for you guys last time, Was a lot of fun seeing you all fuck eachother up and even Gurrazor got involved sniping people from the distance!

Albert

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

oh my B my mental calculator is off

kyubi1098

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.