Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I need help fixing the purple and black GUI textures on my screen, were the money is and where it displays my health/ hunger/ thirst is all purple and black textures. Basically anything GUI related is a purple and black GUI but everything is fine. Please help.

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have all the content and css textures downloaded? Maybe try verifying the game files in the steam settings for gmod.

Foxtrot0295

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

yes i have all CSS content, i just verified the game and joined and its still there

Pyureh

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Are you on 64 Bit Version?

I am having the same issues, though I was not on ANY Betas. Here is what I found:

None - I can load in, but I am having the issue you are having.
Chromium - I can't load into the game, I 'Time out" when I am at the final stage of loading in the server, OR, I get stuck at the 'initializing' screen.
Dev/Prerelease - I haven't even tried these, I doubt these would solve the issue.
x86-64 Chromium + 64-bit binaries - I crash when I am in the final stages of loading into the server.

Keynotes,
  • Every time I did successfully join, the server bot recognized I had ALL of the workshop items downloaded.
  • I have verified the integrity of the game cache many times.
  • Model/Detail Visual Settings are on the required settings for the server and are also optimized for computer performance for me (weak PC).

Status
Not open for further replies.