Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Phenix Rey
Steam Name: Phenix
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118561868

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 9/22/2022 at ~7:35 PM EST
What happened: I was busy making cocaine when I was raided by two people who I then killed. About 5 minutes later, they came back and raided me a second time and managed to kill me and take all my stuff. I then called a sit to which @thekylevanhorn took. These two people did leave the server after the raid, however, logs clearly showed that they broke raid timer.

What do you need refunded: What I had before they raided: 6 stacks of 16 Coca leaves, 6x Kerosene, 6x Drafting Bucket, 6x Sulphuric Acid, 6x Jerry Cans, 1x portable stove (the cocaine one), 1x cooking pot (the cocaine one), 1x Honeybadger with 1x Aimpoint and 1x foregrip. | What I gained from their first raid attempt (I don't care about this stuff too much) 1x Mac-11, 1x 1911, 3x Chemical Power, 3x Chemical Bottle, 1x anon mask thing.
Evidence: @thekylevanhorn took the sit and checked logs
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm this is what happened. I can not verify the attachments on the weapons.

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Phenix,

Refund Request Accepted

When you are next online, please go to the "Refund Request" NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the server Director or a member of the Community Management Team.

Kind Regards,
Marwan

Status
Not open for further replies.