Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

OUR PROMISE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We raid while you relax. All profits will be recorded and provided to the service buyer. It's a raid done well or your money back.

We offer raiding services to the highest bidder. Got intel on a secret coke hideout? A gun-making facility? Maybe just someone you don't like. Send a message and within minutes it will be carried out and executed.

Protection can also be purchased. This does not mean you are immune to a raid by me for personal gain, but means that you will be exempt from service orders.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRICES

Raiding Services:
9,999 per inhabitant at the house

Protection:

16,999 per person
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
CONTACT

To order, please respond to the thread with "Services needed" or iMsg me in game. After please message me on the forums what property you need raided. If I am not on in game I will not respond to purchases.

DISCLAIMER: You will not know what you are getting before you pay as to discourage value buyers. You get what you get. Raiders must remain confidential as to reduce suspicion/targeting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.