Random FPS stuttering

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrot0295

Apr 14, 2019
I notice I've had this problem since I started playing Monolith and I have no clue what's going on.

So basically when I play Monolith I have like 100 fps, however there is random FPS stuttering and I have no clue how to fix it. I've tried every config and any possible answer/ fix. Please help. For example I'll be driving normal and all with perfect FPS and then the game randomly has small freezes which are super annoying. Just the other day I was driving with 2 friends in the back headed to the mechanic and my game froze for like 1 second and I crashed and the car exploded. Another thing I notice is freezing when I shoot. I don't understand why this happens, it doesn't happen on other servers only on monolith.

Here are my specs.
GTX 1050
Core i7
16 gb ram

gm1003

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team