Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: something
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31697580
Your Character Name: Boris Kuznetsov

Target Steam Name: Talon
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47956840
Target Character Name (if known): Jim Tucker

Request Reason: RDM, ARDM, Cop baiting , he made an ad saying that everyone should stay away from him and then he came to me, also I have no idea why he decided to ran into me and open fire.
When did the situation occur?: 13.08.22 09:45 AM, 10 AM (UTC+3)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

I was debating making that forum report but my death bills weighted in favour, they are quite high since my premium ran out.

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @something,

This report is now under review.

@Talon You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation, otherwise the report will be handled without your input.

Kind Regards,
Marwan

Talon

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ah yes, the current situation was I had a warrant out on my arrest for fleeing and alluding/prison break. I was already marked code red to my knowledge as I had already had been shot out previously by the other police.

Now for the first clip, I like that he has clipped out the part where I had been chasing him down for the past 5 minutes and multiple warnings even in chat i warned him. You can check the logs if that's still possible to stop ramming my car and leaving me alone after being harrassed by him. I had been looking for him what felt like 10 minutes. Our last conversation I had with the player was that he was KOS. To my knowledge I have an hour to complete the KOS, if I'm wrong I will gladly accept responsibility for the RDM

Second clip, I was still and active fugitive and accidently rammed the undercover car. As soon i realized it was police I was tried to KOS him because at this point 60% of the server was police officers looking for me and in pursuit of me.
I was an active fugitive and for escaping prison. Once I accidently rammed the detective (which I believe he switched roles to become a cop, so the RP isn't me which hunting me, people were actively searching for me. As soon as I realized it was as detective I opened fire on him.

I don't have screen captures, but I was told there was a way to watch through something called demos? I tried finding something but folder looks emtpy.
I don't even know what the demo are

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am glad you bring the argument for the first part:
This is the full video and it's visible how you connect in front of me while I was afk, so your whole theory of you chasing me down for the past 5minutes (mind you that's the time before you kill me) and me having a recording of you connecting 3 minutes before you kill me goes out the window. I am not even sure if I had a vehicle spawned as I just connected to the server and needed to do some work on the pc before engaging in roleplay.

About the 2nd encounter I was the highest ranking officer at the time after you shot at me and fled I issued a warrant for your arrest at no point was I prompted of you having a warrant in the first place. Also in the video provided with this post you can clearly see at time stamp 1:50 how you are accessing the ATM to withdraw money from it to buy yourself ammo for your weapon, further proving you were not warranted.

Talon

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Do you not find it suspicious that the video you recorded is stalking me and my every move since I told you were KOS previously?
You're baiting me and your clip is showing my intent to kill you which you can claim RDM all you want.

I swear if my instant replay for my nvida in game overly wouldn't bug out on me and turn off randomly I would have the video to show where I made multiple warnings in text so that there would be logs.

Your videos are clipped to show you as the victim. You do realize I have 1 hour to complete the KOS.

The only reason I spawn in there is because i was previously DCed from the server and immediately joined back in to continue the RP scenario.
You can see the advert to get away from me. the only reason i used an advert is because of some previous DarkRP servers require adverts to warn players. So the advert was unnecessary.

I wish I had the whole clip before hand.

I do admit, that if by loosing my internet for a second and reconnecting the to continue the RP then that's my mistake and I own up to the mistake here.
So if that RP situation ended by the dc/in and rejoining immediately then i accept my punishment.

Now for the clip where he as a cop. i was a wanted fugitive and I had a right to KOS you.

Talon

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

To resolve the matter I will be willing to replay your death bills.
Considering I killed you once and have a fairly clean record without repeat offenses.

Last thing I want to point out is that he knew he was KOS and that's why he was already filming me from the get go.
I was just continuing our previous RP situation. And instead of an ad it was supposed to be a yell

Talon

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I just find it funny "what the fuck" when you see me connect, like you know what's about to happen

Talon

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If I could get some staff input on how to handle this situation moving forward so I can avoid something like this.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just admit you are lying, I record 3 and a half minutes of gameplay, it's a coincidence I caught you connecting, the reason I was "stalking" you is because I saw you pointing a gun at me from the premium box area, basically I know you were up to no good before you killed me.

The things I've listed disproved every word you've wrote and yet you continue to defend a statement that can get you more trouble, that's dedication I'll give you that, but it's bordering other adjectives as well.

I urge staff to look at my previous statement before making a decision.

Talon

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So let me get this straight. You're sitting there waiting for me to reconnect.
You see me "pointing a gun at me from the premium box area" which in fact your video shows me running past town hall with a weapon equipped not pointing a weapon at you.

Like I said, I was continuing my roleplay before I got DC/ed. When I connected I continued my RP situation.
Now since I did reconnect if the RP situation is over and this essentially starts a new new life then that's my bad.

You're grabbing at straws here man. You're three minute clip proves nothing.
All you lost was your death money. Get over it. I will gladly refund yourself.
I wish my instant replay wasn't bugged that session because I always clip anything that marks someone as KOS so I have proof before someone like you makes a phony report.
This will be my last message regarding this bogus report.

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing the evidence and speaking with both parties involved, @Talon will receive 2 warning points for RDM and cop baiting.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on Discord.

Player Report Accepted
Kind regards,
Marwan

Status
Not open for further replies.