Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86732815
Target Character Name (if known): Mike Johnston

Target Steam Name: RX55
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55938701
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Target Steam Name: D6
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104931280
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request reason: After logging into the server I noticed havoc was being wreaked across it via RDM and all other sorts of chaos. I was RDM'd at spawn (unfilmed) and decided to go ahead and start recording. After doing so I noticed a few questionable activities take place. I made a in-game player report with this and the report taker told me to post it on the player reports for further investigation.

At this time the bank was either.. A: Already raided or B: Being raided. If B is the timeline then this means they were in their vaults prior to the 20 minute cooldown and they were RDMing citizens on the streets. If A: They were RDMing.

Not sure what was going on so just posting this up for review since this was when a bunch of orgs were RDMing due to players being banned.

When did the situation occur?: Around 10:30 AM (GMT+2)

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Several users were involved. I don't have the Steam IDs but from the video you should be able to see the amount of those involved via the shootings.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Pending further review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@RX55927R11DEZ
@LosoLoaded

Not sure if the other 2 have forum profiles, but I would appreciate at least your guys input.

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

I'll try and see if I have video from my perspective, all of these kills were valid in my eyes except for a security guard that had his physgun out but it was 4:30 AM and I get super paranoid at any time in the late night.

The whole thing started with the first kill in the video being on a lieutenant off-screen who cuffed me and confiscated my MP9 and SCAR-H,
so I got another SCAR-H out and killed him.
The second kill was the security guard who had a Serbu Shotty on his back so I took him as a threat.
The third kill was the paramedic reviving the cop I had killed not even a minute before he tried to revive him.
The fourth kill was a civilian that ran infront of me while I was shooting to kill the Secret Service running at me with a gun out and off safety.
The fifth kill was the secret service mentioned above.
The sixth kill was the mayor who was shooting at me with a Makarov pistol.
The seventh kill was a deputy who was actively shooting at me with a Glock 17 through a window.

@MikeLucey13 btw

Space E8

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I looked at this evidence homie , I mean.. you can hear us over the radio making the call outs of whats going on. you can tell by our tone of voice that this was a serious RP situation to me you just walked around recording things just trying to find something to do. I might be wrong but I truly do feel that you need to check out the rules if Im wrong then correct me, but this video TO ME just seems all valid.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This seems to have been handled during the review process as those mentioned in the report have either been punished, or there wasn't anything sufficient to need to process this further. I am not seeing much in terms of RX55's actions or the others mentioned, and I am not certain entirely on Loso/Lawrence's actions, but he has been punished for an another instance.

This will be handled for now, but this can be referenced back to, should it need to be in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.