RDM -

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamb

Monolith Addict
Jul 16, 2017
Richards 11
Your Steam Name: blackbear
Your Steam ID: N/A
Your Character Name: Mathew Musto

Target Steam Name: DropShotHDD
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:241573405
Target Character Name (if known): Jordan Taylor

Request reason: RDM - No intent to properly roleplay. He could clearly tell I was AFK and not at my computer. He's just looking for people to kill.
When did the situation occur?: Around 9:00 AM Est Cntrl on 7/9/2019
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one

DropShotHDD

Jun 20, 2019
I came back 3 times before and you were also afk. dont go afk in a public place. 3 times. before this i came back to mug you. i had no intent on killing you untill i came back 3 times and you were afk all times.

Rufucuz

Aug 19, 2018
Russia
I came back 3 times before and you were also afk. dont go afk in a public place. 3 times. before this i came back to mug you. i had no intent on killing you untill i came back 3 times and you were afk all times.
You just admited to muging in a public place , just a headsup buddy xD

DropShotHDD

Jun 20, 2019
we were in the river where nobody would of been able to seen you can see that in the video

wright

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jan 24, 2018
United States
steamcommunity.com
Hello Lamb,

Sorry for the long wait. After conducting a review of the video evidence you have provided, I have came to the conclusion that your report is inconclusive.

You are solely responsible for any activity that happens while you are away from keyboard. You stepped away from your screen and therefore you were unable to respond to any roleplay situations.

This player report has been denied and the player in question will not receive a punishment at this time.

This player report is now concluded. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.