RDM

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertoP

Mar 4, 2019
Steam Name: SereneKiller
SteamID: 76561198117493074
In-Game Name: Roberto Wallace

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID:
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Just standing at bank someone came up and killed me with a machete to check my inventory.
When did the situation occur?: Approximately 3:53am
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/8rfh3

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Cubic³

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Sep 2, 2018
Hello, @RobertoP

Thank you for submitting your report! Your report is under review , during this time, I will be reviewing the evidence shown. Meanwhile, could you give me a date and your timezone or convert the time you've given into GMT for me? This will allow me to search logs for the target.

Cubic³

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Sep 2, 2018
Thank you.

After searching through logs, I have found the target. I cannot find a forum entry for the target though. Did you have any previous encounters with the target? If so, could you upload a video of relevant encounters? Thanks.

The target is:
Dora Nordstrom
Green Turtle
STEAM_0:1:523097136

RobertoP

Mar 4, 2019
I do not recall that name. Previous to this video I had been standing at the counter for roughly 7 minutes, and before that, farming for about 30 minutes. It was late at night so I had hardly any interaction with anybody.

Cubic³

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Sep 2, 2018
Alright, thanks for all of the information you've given.

During the night, I'll be reviewing the evidence, relevant logs et cetera to gather as much of the situation as I can. After that, I'll give my final verdict.

-Shimax

Cubic³

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Sep 2, 2018
Hello, @RobertoP

Thank you for your patience. Your report has been ACCEPTED
The reported person(s) will now receive the following punishment following their violation of [RDM]

1 Day Ban for RDM.

Thread locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.