Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Robbie.B
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:32032396
Your Character Name: Robbie Blythe

Target Steam Name: that silly goose
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155562852
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: RDM without a valid reason, they also stated that the reason they had killed me was that I had been trash-talking there organization (Raiders) In the evidence provided, you can hear me trash-talking their organization, but in no instance did they tell me to stop, there was also an allotted time between my last insult to the group and when I was killed.
When did the situation occur?: 9:40 PM British time
Your evidence to support your claim:
A youtube video containing the evidence for this report.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Berry Smith
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In Regards to the Player Report,

I found the following from the damage report:
  • "Robbie Blythe (Robbie.B) (STEAM_0:0:32032396) (520) was damaged by: David Lewis (that silly goose) (STEAM_0:0:155562852) (432) for 150 damage with a cw_mr96 (Head)"
@hushpuppy555 Could you please explain why you decided to shoot and kill the user as presented in the evidence above.

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Proxima took this sit right after this happened. He told me he would take it. But this man was talking was talking trash to me and my friend and at one point spat on my friend. I warned him multiple times before this altercation to leave and stop talking trash he then told me to shut up and call me words I'd rather not put in this report so when he was still I shot him and ran away. Around the first minute aswell I told him to stop talking trash or I would kill him and he kept going, I am the woman grey aswell telling him to stop. Back Proximasync, he told me and him that it was in valid rp reason to kill him because I warned him to stop.

JamieGarrix

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Proxima took this sit right after this happened. He told me he would take it. But this man was talking was talking trash to me and my friend and at one point spat on my friend. I warned him multiple times before this altercation to leave and stop talking trash he then told me to shut up and call me words I'd rather not put in this report so when he was still I shot him and ran away. Around the first minute aswell I told him to stop talking trash or I would kill him and he kept going, I am the woman grey aswell telling him to stop. Back Proximasync, he told me and him that it was in valid rp reason to kill him because I warned him to stop.
I'd like to state, i spat on the floor in RP, and the friend in question was a SWAT Commander, they also didn't say they would kill me, also I did end up stopping, as shown in the evidence, also I can state that I had only called them "raider scum" nothing extreme, like he is making it seem, you can also see in the evidence, there is a significant amount of time from the last insult, to when they kill me.

Last edited:

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your head was facing him in that and you didn't do /me spits on ground so i had reason to believe you spat on my friend, and you kept talking after i warned you, you had to get your last laugh after I told you to be quite so that's why I shot you. I said I would kill you, I did so at the end of my sentence around the first minute when I warned you. The reason it took me like 30 seconds from your last insult was so I didn't hit an innocent person and get reported for RDM.

JamieGarrix

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your head was facing him in that and you didn't do /me spits on ground so i had reason to believe you spat on my friend, and you kept talking after i warned you, you had to get your last laugh after I told you to be quite so that's why I shot you. I said I would kill you, I did so at the end of my sentence around the first minute when I warned you. The reason it took me like 30 seconds from your last insult was so I didn't hit an innocent person and get reported for RDM.
Doesnt take 30 seconds to line up a shot at point blank range, coulda just killed me as soon as i said the last insult, but no, you took your time, I also clearly didnt hear you say that you would kill me, I was only listening to the SWAT officer after he went into the centre of the room, then I went into the corner to make my corruption report, I also stated I had spat on the floor, but not one of you listened to me after I vocalised it.

Last edited:

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't have a holster so it takes me a minute to take it out and then take off saftey and I wanted a safe place to get away before I took the shot I wasn't going to get get in trouble for shooting you. It doesn't matter if you heard me or not because I still warned you not to keep talking trash.

JamieGarrix

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't have a holster so it takes me a minute to take it out and then take off saftey and I wanted a safe place to get away before I took the shot I wasn't going to get get in trouble for shooting you. It doesn't matter if you heard me or not because I still warned you not to keep talking trash.
Still without a holster, takes less than 5 seconds, and still, im rewatching the evidence and I'm not hearing you warning me at all, so either you said it under your breath or not at all.

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The SWAT member was still a friend and an org member so I stood up for him because he couldn't break the law to do it and you were still insulting my org (Raiders) and I still warned you to stop which you didn't.

JamieGarrix

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Think I've said all I need to, I'll let SCOTTISH look through the messages.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @JamieGarrix & @hushpuppy555 ,

It seems as if the player report turned into a back and forth, and another user joined in which hence his comments have been removed.

From what I understand from the comments been made, @hushpuppy555 you believe you have the right to kill the user as he was being disrespectful towards you, @JamieGarrix also apparently "spat" around.

To quote the rules of the server on this under 2.2 - Player Versus Player:
(2) - You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a firearm and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them.

The following above rule above outlines the process in which a player has to do In order to take direct action due to another player insulting one and another. You are not allowed to kill a player for insulting you, but if they are you are to threaten them with a firearm first, if they continue and not value their life, you are to shoot to pose an injury on them, if they still continue and do not care for their actions and enough warnings have been given, as in terms of server rules you may kill the user due to their actions.

To conclude, not many players understand this rule, in hindsight, it's very clear and outlets the steps to take, @hushpuppy555 as you violated this server rule which has been around for a while, punishment will be administered from this, based on the statements made above; you will be issued with a 24 hour (one day) weapons blacklist and therefore restricting your ability to use weapons for that set period, please make sure to read the server rules especially if you are partaking in criminal roleplay.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.