RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SereneKiller
Your Steam ID: 76561198117493074
Your Character Name: Roberto Wallace

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID: (Likely Steam 0:0567750262)
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: RDM. I pulled a gun thinking someone was actually inside my car robbing it. They followed me back into bank and just randomly killed me.
When did the situation occur?: 8:50 GMT
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/63lbvq

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i killed you because you pulled a gun on me? what lol

RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I pulled a gun on my car and you pretended like you saw the person lockpick and run off. Super cheasy way to rdm people if you're locking picking and running away until they pull a weapon toward their vehicle expecting someone hotwiring.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.4​
Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.​
Violated​

The weapon was presented only briefly, and wasn't really directed at anyone as the explanation was given before he could even say anything. The explanation was bought and the reporting player disengaged. I don't feel there was a good reason for immediate lethal action. With that said its also understandable that this would happen, so the punishment will not be harsh.

@evhn will receive a Verbal Warning.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me / I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes
  • M1911
  • $1,039 in death fees
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.