Your Steam Name: MourGames
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:556005969
Your Character Name: Krats Falcone

Target Steam Name: ?
Target SteamID: ?
Target Character Name (if known): ?

Request Reason:
When did the situation occur?: about an hour ago
Your evidence to support your claim: The guy ran in and asked me to put my hands up and started shooting in under 5 seconds when i didnt. i have no clue who it was, i just want my stuff back if possible. it should be breaking rule 15 in [2.2] Player versus Player section, and also rule 8 in section [4.2] Criminal Raiding Rules. i had my back turned to them and youtube on so i didnt notice them. (it happens at 4:30, the rest of the video is just to show there was no previous interaction.)

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This report is now under review. I was unable to find a forum account for the person that killed you, but there name is pudgywoke (STEAM_0:1:585907429) and they have 24 hours to respond here before it is handled without their input.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Pudgy has failed to respond in a reasonable timeframe so the report will be handled without their input.

After reviewing the provided evidence I have reached the following conclusion:
Rule Number​

Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.1​

You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.​
pudgywoke​
Inconclusive

@pudgy put in chat "HANDS UP OR DIE" twice and gave you over 5 seconds to respond to his demands. You did not comply with them so he appears to have shot you. In this particular case pudgy had a reason to kill you.

Additionally, pudgy has recently been banned for being an alternate account. However his actions in your provided evidence were still valid. This means that I will have to deny this player report.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Last edited: