Status
Not open for further replies.

Vig Rollins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Ever since about two days ago, I haven't been able to rent any properties from the real estate NPC. When I interact with him and view his map of properties, the map is blank and it says he has none available. Every tab in his little menu is devoid of listings. I have all of the necessary add-ons and content, and have tried reconnecting multiple times. I'm unsure of how to fix this, but it has made it very difficult to make any money lately.

Here are the screenshots of the situation:
20180826105924_1.jpg20180826105929_1.jpg20180826105935_1.jpg
And thanks in advance!
- Michael Sartorri

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If I am not mistaken, you are attempting to view your owned properties. Assuming you have none, the list will be blank. You can change what list you are viewing on the top right there. I could be wrong but that is what it looks like.

Vig Rollins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If I am not mistaken, you are attempting to view your owned properties. Assuming you have none, the list will be blank. You can change what list you are viewing on the top right there. I could be wrong but that is what it looks like.
I'm doing the same thing as always and it used to work just fine. It still does work sometimes but like 4/5 times I connect to the server the NPC doesn't work

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

That's very odd, not sure how to fix something like that.

D

Deleted member 902

Make sure you have all content, Im going to guess this was resolved in the recent update.

Status
Not open for further replies.