Moze

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: Suggestion
Title: Recall Referendum
Links, videos, context (we love more information, media, etc.): Basically I would like the ability for civilians and other government officials to have a means of removing an active Mayor with a good "Rating" (as we all know this is not always the case). Basically I propose a petition that needs to be paid into with MRP $ by at least a few different people to initiate a vote for or against removal of the Mayor. Vote would be open to all like a Mayoral Election. Any other ideas pertaining to this are welcome.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: Suggestion
Title: Recall Referendum
Links, videos, context (we love more information, media, etc.): Basically I would like the ability for civilians and other government officials to have a means of removing an active Mayor with a good "Rating" (as we all know this is not always the case). Basically I propose a petition that needs to be paid into with MRP $ by at least a few different people to initiate a vote for or against removal of the Mayor. Vote would be open to all like a Mayoral Election. Any other ideas pertaining to this are welcome.
This would be abused by a semi big org that doesn't like a certain player or certain taxes.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think a Chief could approve it

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

This would be abused by a semi big org that doesn't like a certain player or certain taxes.
This might be a dumb take but that isn't really abuse is it? A group of people don't like the mayor or his decisions so they remove him.

love the idea btw moze

Moze

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Obviously there would need to be some RP guidelines for it, and maybe a timer from when a Mayor is elected too? Like you can only start this after an Hour from the election results?

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Obviously there would need to be some RP guidelines for it, and maybe a timer from when a Mayor is elected too? Like you can only start this after an Hour from the election results?
After an hour would be good.