Recommendations' Final Goodbye

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Recommendations

Monolith Grinder
Oct 4, 2019
United States
Unfortunately due to certain circumstances within my life and being a part of the Monolith Staff team, I've decided to resign and leave the community. I appreciate those who were there for me, and gave me a chance to be their friend, however, due to certain issues, I just can't seem to find Monolith fun or even enjoyable in any way possible, I've tried multiple things but I've lost all hope in coming back. I'd like to thank a few people that have helped me and gave me information and advice on where I'm at now.

Sneaky - One hell of a friend, and a damn good one for that matter, probably one of my best friends in the current situation we call Life.

Mr.Alex - One of my best friends in my early days of Monolith, and can trust him with literally anything.

Credence - One of my best friends with Mr.Alex, and was always there for me, felt good to have you as a friend.

Thanewolfe - An insane guy, and a very understanding individual many of those who know today, can't describe how much you've helped me in such amount of time.

and many others, can't be asked to name everyone, but that's just how it is sometimes.

- Rec or known as Tony Johnson (Goodbye to all and good luck to those who I may never see again.)

Alphadef

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
Jul 1, 2020
Sad to see ya go bud. Good luck with wherever your life takes you from here.

HuskyD0G

Monolith Senior
Mar 23, 2020
Yee haw land
10/10 would ramp down L2 ramp again at 4 AM. Safe travels.

John Leonard

Monolith Pleb
Aug 22, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Didn't know you well but heard great things when I did. Wish you luck wherever you go next!

Credence

Monolith Veteran
Sep 23, 2019
Hey man if you ever need anything dont be afraid to message even if its just for a chat :D <3

Alex Is Pog

Monolith Grinder
Dec 24, 2018
sad to see another one go, take care tony

Mak

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Aug 7, 2019
Goodbye @Recommendations, it was a pleasure working by your side, please return soon :( also keep in touch so you can carry me and sneaky in rl man ;)

Last edited:

Jet

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Media Creator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 2, 2018
Land of Gooses
bit.ly
Thanks for your help /w the staffing, wish you best of luck, hope to see you around again.

Sneaky.

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Mar 31, 2020
Sad to see you go man, hope to see you back at some point.

Chaco_Lato

Monolith Rookie
Oct 28, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Unfortunately due to certain circumstances within my life and being a part of the Monolith Staff team, I've decided to resign and leave the community. I appreciate those who were there for me, and gave me a chance to be their friend, however, due to certain issues, I just can't seem to find Monolith fun or even enjoyable in any way possible, I've tried multiple things but I've lost all hope in coming back. I'd like to thank a few people that have helped me and gave me information and advice on where I'm at now.

Sneaky - One hell of a friend, and a damn good one for that matter, probably one of my best friends in the current situation we call Life.

Mr.Alex - One of my best friends in my early days of Monolith, and can trust him with literally anything.

Credence - One of my best friends with Mr.Alex, and was always there for me, felt good to have you as a friend.

Thanewolfe - An insane guy, and a very understanding individual many of those who know today, can't describe how much you've helped me in such amount of time.

and many others, can't be asked to name everyone, but that's just how it is sometimes.

- Rec or known as Tony Johnson (Goodbye to all and good luck to those who I may never see again.)
Damn, gonna miss the laughs my guy. Good Luck bro!

Attachments

• know-your-meme-emoji-internet-meme-emoji-discord.jpg
    know-your-meme-emoji-internet-meme-emoji-discord.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3

hop1003

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
Police Supervisor
Feb 19, 2019
Somewhere
You were great man. Your courage was amazing. I admired that. Keep doing what you do.

braidan

Monolith Rookie
Apr 22, 2019

:(

Tyler Park

Monolith Veteran
Jul 30, 2019
Canada
Bye @Recommendations Was fun playing with you sad to see you leave man come back soon :)